Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Adventures in a strange world

Page: 2 of 2
 Apologetic
11-17-2003, 10:26 PM
Apo just follows and hides his swird in his robe."Ayi these people will be the end of us."
 Redwing
11-18-2003, 3:41 AM
((Whoa there people. Remember you only need to press Post Reply once, even if the page doesn't load immediately! :D))
 Apologetic
11-18-2003, 8:48 PM
(((My bad:p )))

Apo walked and followed the others but felt something was wrong"I think either my paranoia is going off or theres something seriously wrong about something."Apo knew he could over do somethings but there was something bugging him.
 Black Knight of Keno
11-19-2003, 1:34 PM
"Ok... Were here..." Tepe sayd, stepping into an old looking building. When everyone were in, they saw samurai armors, Sword's, Sai's, Nunchaku's and others. Tepe took two swords from a shelf and a longbow from another shelf. Then he walked to the storekeeper and gave him a note. "Ok, take what you want... Just dont wreck my place..." The shopkeeper said and then Tepe started to look if hw would need anything else. He felt that someone was watching the store so he equipped himself.
 Apologetic
11-19-2003, 9:35 PM
Apo didnt take anything."I just need my sword and armor weighs you down...hard lesson a samurai has to learn."Apo motioned to a scar on his right eye.
 rick ulo 11103
11-19-2003, 10:21 PM
(((i dont know if im supposed be here so im going to wright two versions)))
1)rick had been following them and made a slight noise and the next thing he knew tepe was pointing his sword at rick.
2)rick asked what all the things were.
Page: 2 of 2