Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Faster force regen time

Page: 1 of 1
 Kuruption
10-11-2003, 5:58 PM
Hi

Im in the process of setting up my own non dedicated server all is going fairly easy but im stumped on 1 particular part.I have played on other servers where they have a faster force regen time and i cant figure out how to do this with my server i have gone into the jamp cfg file and changed the force regen time from 200 to 400 and it does nothing i was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.....would be appricated

thanks
 Kurgan
10-12-2003, 2:03 AM
Didn't you already post about this in another thread and get an answer?

To reiterate what was said.... lower the number from 200 to make force regenerate faster, increase the number to make it slower.

Just realize that if you lower it, more people will "spam" moves like the katas. Set it to 0 and you can basically expect everyone to spam everything. If you're okay with that... then knock yourself out!
Page: 1 of 1