Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

converting JK mods to JKA

Page: 1 of 1
 zac84eg
10-07-2003, 9:22 PM
i was just wondering how to make it so that JK mods work in JKA... i put one (NoLimit) in the base folder, and it wouldnt load when i tried it. any help would be appreciated!:)
 Pedro The Hutt
10-07-2003, 9:32 PM
Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight mods to Jedi Academy? >.>
 ImmolatedYoda
10-07-2003, 10:52 PM
i assume you mean JO mods, not JK mods...anyway, you dont put a mod in your base folder unless you want to have the base game act like the mod.
 zac84eg
10-07-2003, 11:11 PM
right, i did mean JO, thanks. when i put it in the gamedata folder, it showed up on the mod screen as one letter that i couldnt click on:confused: any suggestions?
 razorace
10-07-2003, 11:17 PM
JKO mods will not work in JKA without some work. Sorry.
 Prime
10-08-2003, 2:31 PM
Originally posted by razorace
JKO mods will not work in JKA without some work. Sorry. Too bad. I really wanted that mod that gave you the double lightsaber :p
 Wa'es
10-08-2003, 6:23 PM
Too bad. I really wanted that mod that gave you the double lightsaber

:confused: Am I missing something? The dual and double-bladed (AKA staff) lightsabers are standard in Jedi Academy. In other words, those sabers are already in the game with no need for a mod to add them.

Maybe you meant that you wanted some different saber hilts or something.
 Pedro The Hutt
10-08-2003, 9:21 PM
That was sarcasm my friend ^^"
 Buffy
10-08-2003, 9:24 PM
JK2 mod have small size yoda & grapple ... and Force Mod can use all force level 4 so very fun for Force battle...
is someone can make JK2 mod for JA ?
I really want small size YODA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Redraider=RG=
10-09-2003, 2:40 AM
Im sorry I am new to the world of jk I am in =RG= Clan I would like to know why there isnt Mods for Jedi Academy.All i see its a lot of work what exactly do mean alot of work.I need these to control are server.

REDRAIDER=RG=
 Aryyn
10-09-2003, 2:45 AM
Go to www.lucasfiles.com) the site has the most & best JA mods ive found.
 peloquin
10-09-2003, 2:57 AM
Buffy, if you want little Yoda all you have to do is create an npc file for yoda and have the line scale 60 in there. You can change the scale number to whatever you think looks the best . The way I did it was just copied everything in luke's npc file, created a new text doc and renamed it to yoda.npc, pasted all the info from luke's .npc file in there and renamed the parts where it said luke and luke model to yoda. Then I added the scale line. Then when in game type npc spawn yoda. (playermodel yoda if you want to play as yoda)

I suggest you try it yourself but if you're having probs private message me your e-mail and I'll send you my yoda file tomorrow.
 Rumor
10-09-2003, 7:02 AM
anything you need to control a server is already built into the game. they are called rcon commands.

/rcon status
/rcon addip
/rcon kick
/rcon clientkick
/rcon map <map>
/rcon map_restart <warmuptime>

but the above all most important command is:

/rcon quit

^ do that and you will have the best server ever.
 JK3:Yoda
10-14-2003, 12:13 PM
I will take one of those yoda file's please!

Email: junkbox902@hotmail.com

Thank you.
Page: 1 of 1