Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Become an Admin at GameServers.net [public servers, jk:ja]

Page: 1 of 1
 HeLIuM
10-06-2003, 4:30 PM
Hello all,

we from GameServers.net have 4 public servers for this game, and we still need some admins on it, so if you are interested in a job as Server Admin, contact helium@gameservers.net and i will send you an e-mail back as fast as possible.

please put this in your mail:

-NickName.
-Where did you noticed that we still need admins? [here, on servers or on the gs.net forums]
-Age.
-When you are online.

greetings HeLIuM
 Master William
10-06-2003, 4:47 PM
Hey, Helium! It's YOU! I have been at your server alot of times, I am [DJA]Nexus<JDH>

Do you remember me? You and Phil are admins, right?

I am by the way interested in being an admin.
 HeLIuM
10-06-2003, 5:02 PM
Hmmz, i dont remmeber you but i believe you because you know phil and phil is also an admin, im the head admin, just send me mail: helium@gameservers.net and then we will look further.

greetings
 Master William
10-06-2003, 5:06 PM
Don't you remember, I killed you many times by accident when your saber was off or you were typing...

Bah never mind, I emailed you :)
 JK2Rocks
10-07-2003, 8:03 PM
HI Helium ive been to you servers alot

and i am formally an admin at 4 jk2 servers and 1 server (my server) in jk3

so i would like very much to help you out on this

ive e-mailed you my tag and all that

thanks alot

and remember PICK ME!!:)
 razorace
10-08-2003, 5:39 AM
So, what the responsibilities of a server admin in your program? Do we get to pick which mods are run on the server?
Page: 1 of 1