Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jumpin Jedi's - Help me fix this custom map problem !

Page: 1 of 1
 Astrotoy7
10-03-2003, 11:55 AM
Hi All
I have been reading posts by people who say theye been playing 'the ladder' map(s). I have one, set in bespin, initially when I loaded it had a few textures missing ; when I carted over the JO assets files, the textures were fixed but the npc behaved like morons(they did this in the untextured example as well). The reborn and even Luke just jump up and down at ridiculous heights. Sometimes they get stuck on the top of buildings and I had to snipe them down. Although this made for a different game experience it was *really* annoying. Anyone know how I can restore my psychotic ladder boys to normal....

Thanks
MTFBWYA
 r0bman5
10-03-2003, 2:05 PM
sounds to me like the bot paths for the map didn't get carried over when you imported it to JA. I have no idea how to do this, but I would bet that's your problem... Good luck!
 Kurgan
10-03-2003, 7:04 PM
The "jumpy bot syndrome" is a symptom (in MP) of forgetting to port over (or program in as the case may be) bot routes (aka waypoints) in the level for them to navigate.

In SP I have no idea, I guess it must use something similar in the scripting...
Page: 1 of 1