Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JO Mods/skins with JA

Page: 1 of 1
 Winduwt105
10-02-2003, 9:15 PM
The skins/mods i have for Jedi Outcst also work with Jedi Academy except when i am playing a game over the internet. They work in solo and before they worked in MP on the internet but now they don't can anyone tell me y?
 VR4-Ani
10-02-2003, 9:58 PM
Most likely they are running pure servers.

Thats why when my friends and I play we play with pure server off

we like to recreate the battle between Qui Gon/Obi and Maul!hehe it rules!:D (thank you Power duel):D
 Kurgan
10-02-2003, 10:03 PM
If you host a server, try turning on downloads. That will let others get them (although it's a slow painful process). In your Message of the day lines, you could post where to get the skins you're using.

That should help. Remember that it takes awhile for somebody to download and install everything and then join. Not everyone has everything you used.

Joining a pure server that doesn't have your mods installed obviously won't let you use the new content.
 Winduwt105
10-02-2003, 11:37 PM
Thanx
Page: 1 of 1