Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Plot...

Page: 1 of 1
 GreenDevil
09-29-2003, 11:02 PM
I haven't bought the game yet (going to wait until after football season), so please don't give anything big away :)

I was wondering, for those of you who have played it, hows the plot for JA? What I loved most about the JK series of how cool of story they always told, made it seem just like it was a movie. So, I was just wondering if JA continued on with that tradition.
 Sam Fisher
09-29-2003, 11:07 PM
Its as good as JO. The level design is almost as good as JK. Not very good puzzles. To linear. IMO.

No spoilers:)
 Neverhoodian
09-29-2003, 11:10 PM
Well, the plot doesn't quite flow the same as previous incarnations of the series, due to the nonlinear nature of the missions. That's not saying it's bad, though, just different. There's still a feeling of progression. The story is quite good, it's different than the usual JK series story. Don't expect to be blown away, but there's certainly some plot twists and foreshadowing. That's all I'll say, so the experience will be fresh for you. If you don't want plot spoilers, browse this forum VERY carefully, sometimes people don't put spoiler tabs or will state a plot spoiler in the title.
 Kurgan
09-30-2003, 1:50 AM
Actually in many ways I saw parallels with the story structure and plot of Mysteries of the Sith, but I won't go into detail, suffice to say its more generic to put "you" into the place of the character, but still interesting.
Page: 1 of 1