Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Master List

Page: 1 of 1
 Quid
09-29-2003, 1:06 AM
On the master list/server w/e it seems that some servers dont appear on the list.
Say your looking for my clan server. You wont see it on the list most of the time...
So whats up?
 Kurgan
09-29-2003, 7:31 AM
If the ping is too high they won't show up (like maybe over 600, though over 800's for sure).

To see more servers, you need to have your ports properly configured. See the "Server Help" sticky thread and others for details.

You won't see every server that exists, though some people using ASE (all seeing eye) might beg to differ with that statement (dunno if they can honestly).

Like could you see a server that has 1,000 ms ping? Or would you even want to??
 Crow_Nest
09-29-2003, 10:47 AM
If the ping is too high they won't show up (like maybe over 600, though over 800's for sure).

I see, no wonder no servers show up!
 Quid
09-29-2003, 11:12 AM
Well my cable was being all weird yesterday which was giving me horriable ping, but im not sure if anymore show up.
 malinkie
09-29-2003, 1:47 PM
Raven say there is a bug the does not allow the servers to show up in the in game list after a while but...

There is a patch on the way (as far as i've heard).
 Quid
09-29-2003, 4:07 PM
Ok good. Do u know when the patch will be out?
Page: 1 of 1