Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tutorials for Hilt-making?

Page: 1 of 1
 Azrael666
09-22-2003, 6:52 PM
Ive downloaded Gmax and want to make some saberhilts to import into Academy, but cant get the tutorials in Gmax to work, prehaps they need a seperate download. Anyway, I would just like to know if anyone can point me to tutorials to make the hilt model, putting a skin on it, and importing it to Academy?
 Duncan_10158
09-27-2003, 10:44 PM
In the general editing forum there is the <JA lightsaber?> thread that is exactliy about that. there is also this link to psynex saber tutorial for JA.
http://psynex-land.com/saber%20tutorial/Custom%20JA%20Sabers.html)
 Psynex
09-28-2003, 3:43 AM
Please note that I need to make some changes to that tutorial. I've talked to a programmer from raven that helped me rid of a headache that needs to be addressed. The tools that I used in the tutorial work, but cause some problems with saber blade alignment/orientation. I'm hoping they'll release the updated version of MD3View.exe to the community soon. As soon as they do I will make the necessary adjustments.
Page: 1 of 1