Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

We need a Jango Skin!

Page: 1 of 1
 Zod
09-19-2003, 3:15 AM
Playing as Boba is fun, but I'd love to play as Jango. I played as him through JO. I hope someone makes a skin of him soon.

PS. I tried using the old Jango model for JO but it just crashed the game ;\
 Obsidian-Jovani
09-19-2003, 3:18 AM
Originally posted by Zod
Playing as Boba is fun, but I'd love to play as Jango. I played as him through JO. I hope someone makes a skin of him soon.

PS. I tried using the old Jango model for JO but it just crashed the game ;\

That is odd. Jedi Academy is supposed to be able to use Jedi Outcast skins.
 -DK-Squee
09-19-2003, 3:21 AM
i am planning on makin a jango skin very soon:D it will be very soon and hopfully it will be submitted
 Zod
09-19-2003, 3:22 AM
Thanks, I can't wait!
 garak88
09-19-2003, 4:43 AM
I was able to import the old Jango model from JO fine... by which I mean it didn't crash the game. However some things didn't work right, for instance there was no fire coming out of his pack and the flame thrower acted strange. Other then that I've imported about a dozen characters into JA from JO and they have all worked fine.
 Cosmos Jack
09-19-2003, 6:59 AM
I already reskined and edited the Default_skin file so the cape on his left and the tassel on his right shoulder are gone. It's my 1st and doesn't look to hot.:o

The helmet is good, though; I can't get rid of the pockets on his right and left side they are part of the hips. I edited it in 3ds Max and added some holsters to the hips and deleted the pockets, but I don't know what I'm doing. lol Anyone is welcome to fix it.

I guess all that needs to be done is ported over to .GLM from .MD3. Anyway I'm still trying to figure it all out blah blah.....:rolleyes:

All my Models from JKII work fine. :confused: except the taunts are missing and it uses the default taunt in game. On some it still works.
 ShoXsen
09-19-2003, 7:02 AM
Yoda skin with 2 Lightsaber.
Flummyjump around. ;-)
 TK-8252
09-24-2003, 7:39 PM
 -DK-Squee
09-24-2003, 9:13 PM
ya i saw those on www.aotctc.com) and they look preety sweet, i cant top that ;)
 Kurgan
09-24-2003, 9:39 PM
The two Jango JK2 skins I tried in JA MP worked fine, although they replaced Boba Fett (with their version of Boba).
Page: 1 of 1