Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Editing pack??

Page: 1 of 1
 Johnny-Rico
09-18-2003, 10:55 AM
I was wondering about the editing pack for the game. when will it be out? I mean the maps, not the skins.
 Reclaimer
09-18-2003, 10:57 AM
There i no information that I know about the Editing pack coming out. But Kurgane or StormHammer might have a clue.

Good Luck.
 Prime
09-18-2003, 1:27 PM
There is already a new ModView released by Raven. As for the map editor and so on, there will be one, but I don't know when it will be out...
 Kurgan
09-18-2003, 4:33 PM
To Prime you listen... right he is!

Okay, enough with the Yoda impression. Just keep checking LucasFiles.com and JediKnight.net for editing news. The other mod tools should come out soon enough...
 Prime
09-18-2003, 4:41 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
To Prime you listen... right he is!You mean I got something right? Great! :)

Originally posted by Kurgan
Okay, enough with the Yoda impression. Just keep checking LucasFiles.com and JediKnight.net for editing news. The other mod tools should come out soon enough... There will also be some tutorials from the developers on how to do certain things, so keep checking these boards as well...
Page: 1 of 1