Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need cheat for dismemberment

Page: 1 of 1
 blink87
09-17-2003, 9:29 PM
I just started the game but id like to have the dismemberment cheat on, its mure fun and realistic. thanks
oh and by the way ive tried g_saberrealisticcombat 1 and
g_dismemberment 1 and when i type g_sabermorerealistic 1 it says that is write protected.
 peloquin
09-17-2003, 11:36 PM
As far as I know there are 9 levels of saberrealisticcombat. On level 1 you may not get enough dismemberment or it just means that their arms have a greater chance of being cut off but doesen't mean they will always be cut off. Typing g_saberrealisticcombat 9 will make sure that every part of the model can be hacked to pieces. Myself I prefer around the 6 or 7 mark.
 blink87
09-17-2003, 11:40 PM
ive tried that but i didnt see any improvement, much less what it was like in outcast
 JediNyt
09-17-2003, 11:41 PM
I think g_sabermorerealistic 1 is the command but it says its write protected. Whats the deal? What does that mean? Can someone from Raven help here?
 KnightWhoSaysNi
09-17-2003, 11:56 PM
If I may show my amateurism, but where exactly do you type in the cheat commands? :confused:
 Star Wars Kid
09-18-2003, 2:14 AM
shift + ~
 |AeX|Strider
09-18-2003, 2:38 AM
Been so long since i played Outcast, I forgot how to bind a screenshot key.1 Any help?!:saberr:
 Sakren
09-18-2003, 3:35 AM
bind "[desired key]" "screenshot" :grnbounc:
 Kurgan
09-18-2003, 4:00 PM
From server options in the Win32 ded server binary zip:

g_dismember
Can be a number in the range of 0 to 100, and sets the dismemberment probabilities. 0 means never, whereas 100 means every time a player dies from a saber hit of appropriate damage. This will not do anything for clients that do not have their cg_dismember cvar set appropriately.

So you have to join a server with that option set, then (I assume, just like JK2) you have to have cg_dismember enabled on your end (client side) to see it.

In SP, your guess is as good as mine. Try the above and if they don't work.. I don't know. You should be able to at least enable basic dismemberment in the menu.

For German versions, you might try changing the game to english language and then you may get new options.
Page: 1 of 1