Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Something Big Is Coming.

Page: 1 of 1
 JEDI OUTCAST
09-06-2003, 3:09 PM
....not really just a mod i am now working on for jedi academy and jedi outcast.

you will have to wait till you get the game to see what they are like. but i am happy to say that it will have the best stuff in it has well has the sounds in it has well.

i hope you will have fun when it is out. it will make the game more fun. more better. just keep and eye open at www.pcgamemods.com) week after i get the game one the 19th of september.:D
 Kurgan
09-06-2003, 4:03 PM
Hope it's not another "Admin Mod."

; )

Good luck though!
 Luc Solar
09-06-2003, 4:40 PM
Personally I think mods (and the patches) ruined JO. Therefore I'm not very eager to see new mods.

I just hope that it won't be something that tranforms JA into a amazingly kewl chatroom with 923576 emotes and 38 new admin commands to abuse.

New sounds: great.
New hilts/skins/visual candy: great.

New superduper polka quadruple-edged saborz wielding AT-ST:s with jetpacks that get Force lvl 6 and teh staff of ultimate Whine+kickbanning Lamers: No thanks.

Be careful. Don't screw too much with JA. Your mod might infest all servers before you know it. ;)
 Kurgan
09-07-2003, 1:11 AM
There were plenty of good mods, we just remember the Admin mods because they were crappy.

Out of all the jedimod spinoffs, ProMod was the best, the rest were pretty crappy with the admin options and invincible emotes.

I say mod the hell out of this game. Make lots of Siege Maps and port all the good maps from JK2.

Just don't make anymore admin mods... ; )
 Grets Sirob
09-07-2003, 1:14 AM
I don't think I'll be downloading many mods or models when they are made.
I'll most definetly download maps though. :)
(It would be kind of silly if I didn't, seeing as I make maps. ;))
 Kagami
09-07-2003, 1:15 AM
I second that opinion...
 BOTA:911
09-07-2003, 1:19 AM
some modding is ok...but when i used mods in JO it just would cause my system to crash therefore i will not use them at all:bdroid2:
 JEDI OUTCAST
09-07-2003, 12:04 PM
if you want to test my mod for jedi academy.( when the game is out in the uk.) contact me at james15_2004@msn.com
 Smood
09-07-2003, 4:18 PM
Can you say MOVIE BATTLES?

That was and is the best mod for jediknight jedi outcast. The fact that it brought MANUAL BLOCKING into the picture is what made it incredible.
 Kidso
09-07-2003, 5:20 PM
Promod and forcemod were the best and with JA comming out they won't be needed, in fact I can't figure out what people would possibly want to mod in JA I mean everything seems to be there.
 TK-8252
09-08-2003, 1:40 AM
Admin mods will come... There is nothing you can do to stop them.
Page: 1 of 1