Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No Demo?

Page: 1 of 1
 Nobel Jedi
09-05-2003, 2:05 PM
the demo STILL isn't out :(:'(
 Sivy
09-05-2003, 2:14 PM
thanks for the newsflash

:D

it will be out soon, it has to be.
 Neverhoodian
09-05-2003, 2:14 PM
Give it time, Nobel Jedi. The day's still young. It might come out later today. No matter what, the demo WILL come out, we just don't know when that will be.
 ExcelsioN
09-05-2003, 2:15 PM
Originally posted by Nobel Jedi
the demo STILL isn't out :(:'(

I guess not. They usually update the site on fridays (today in UK), Hopefully, when I check the site tommorow morning, there will be a demo.

Seems that "Jedi Elite" hasn't replied since that rumour turned out to be wrong.
 Obi-Wan X
09-05-2003, 2:31 PM
I'm also waiting for the demo : (...hopefully we'll see it soon...
 Zhadow
09-05-2003, 2:39 PM
[ Don't post about the beta/warez please. ]
 JCKenobi
09-05-2003, 2:41 PM
I need the demo. They are so stupid that are going to put the demo when the game will already be realased, the 23 september.
Here is 5 pm. And there is no demo.
 [My Name Here]
09-05-2003, 2:46 PM
Be patient, in their time-zone it's only about 8:00 AM.
 Zhadow
09-05-2003, 2:48 PM
i must wait a month after the release so i can afford it.
so i will be playing jk2 and the demo for a while
 Kurgan
09-05-2003, 2:49 PM
Well guys, it is their habit to update on Friday's, but for all we know it'll be NEXT FRIDAY.

Anyway, the day is young. If it isn't up this evening, then maybe next week...
 JCKenobi
09-05-2003, 2:50 PM
:D Ok. I forget this. I am still waiting.
:deathstar :bdroid1:
 Troopr-Undr-Fir
09-05-2003, 3:26 PM
...This is really pissing me off that people can't wait, and then they get me all excited :swear: :explode:. but anyways I don't care cause i have 56k...but my neighbor said he'd DL it for me :).
And for all the people that were cussing and flaming JE, [Cris Rock]That ain't right!!![/Chris Rock], besides you shouldn't beleive every thing u here on the internet.
 Sam
09-05-2003, 3:46 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
then maybe next week...

The most hated words in LF........
 ninja
09-05-2003, 7:28 PM
ok everybody lets not get all our hopes up. from my experience in downloading demos, the demos releases where after the games were already up for sale. and sometimes, very seldom do they release a demo before the game was up for sale.

we just gotta have a stiff upper lip and take the pain. anyway the actual release of the game is only a few weeks away anyways. at least we did'nt have to wait another year before this was made. think of it this way.. we got jedi academy coming, kights of the old republic, and republic commando.

i was surprised actually of the swiftness of the release for jedi academy. i did'nt even have a chance to get really bored of jedi outcast. right now it remains my favorite game in all my possesions. if it were'nt for the modelers who make new characters i would'nt be so stuck on the game :)

but this means i probebly would'nt even have time to get sick of jedi academy because K.O.T.O.R is comming out right after that lol. then so on and so on lol. remember lets stay positive and think of the things that truely count.

may the force be with you.
 Alegis
09-05-2003, 7:30 PM
I almost stabbed myself in the heart
 Blademaster_109
09-05-2003, 7:59 PM
What the demo is out yet!i thought everyone else had missed it.
 Dr_night
09-05-2003, 8:03 PM
I CAN'T wait! I hope the demo comes out before release! it HAS too! or, or.. ummm... OR THE KITTEN GETS IT! *presses a fork to the kittens neck* Meow?
 Dr_night
09-05-2003, 8:04 PM
Originally posted by Blademaster_109
What the demo is out yet!i thought everyone else had missed it.
what?
 Cecil
09-05-2003, 8:14 PM
I think he means, the thing that starts with a w and ends with a z *wink wink*
 Kurgan
09-05-2003, 8:14 PM
Yeah, and you just know that when the demo comes out, the sites that have it will crash from all the traffic, and it'll be slow as mollasses to finish (and the 56kers will have to wait for a magazine to bundle it with a cd), etc.

I know, I know, many of us would still wait for it....
 Jedi Elite2003
09-05-2003, 8:52 PM
Lol i'm not replying cuz i've got the demo but i'm not going to say anything whaha. okay i tell ya one thing it's cool. and i dont say where i got it from but it is there. lol :p
 Pedro The Hutt
09-05-2003, 8:54 PM
Do you happen to enjoy hacking Raven software databases? (if they have such a thing lol)
 Leo Soontar
09-05-2003, 9:24 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Elite2003
Lol i'm not replying cuz i've got the demo but i'm not going to say anything whaha. okay i tell ya one thing it's cool. and i dont say where i got it from but it is there. lol :p

Oh come on, it's not funny! If it's a joke, it's a bull**** joke. If you're talking about that W***z word then shut up before the mods shut you up.
 TiBo
09-05-2003, 9:27 PM
He is just trying to mess with us. Hes probably some skinny 11 year old that gets his lunch money stolen everyday and has to get his kicks lying on a jedi academy forum. OUCH!
 Leo Soontar
09-05-2003, 9:32 PM
Originally posted by TiBo
He is just trying to mess with us. Hes probably some skinny 11 year old that gets his lunch money stolen everyday and has to get his kicks lying on a jedi academy forum. OUCH!

Exactly! Right on! It's sad for guys like him, though... :(

... and they call themselves Jedi! :(
 Leo Soontar
09-05-2003, 9:42 PM
OMG the demo is just out on AOL! OMG today is THE day! The Demo is coming out! It's a matter of minutes now!

JediElite, if you were talking about the (legal) AOL download then I am sorry I have misjudged and offended you.

But peace, everyone, for this is the time to REJOICE in Jedi Knight AWESOMNESS!
 MagnaZero
09-05-2003, 10:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG the demo is just out on AOL! OMG today is THE day! The Demo is coming out! It's a matter of minutes now!

JediElite, if you were talking about the (legal) AOL download then I am sorry I have misjudged and offended you.

But peace, everyone, for this is the time to REJOICE in Jedi Knight AWESOMNESS!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its out?! Where?! And where did you get this info?!
:eek:
 t3rr0r
09-05-2003, 10:08 PM
it's out on fileplanet.
Page: 1 of 1