Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MAJOR JA update...erm...

Page: 1 of 1
 boinga1
08-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Quick! Hurry to www.swjediacademy.com) to see the new screenshot on the main page!

Alright, seriously. Rebel Strike just got a MAJOR update, new Flash site, MOVIES ON EVERY PAGE! I'm thinking Academy will be getting the similar treatment within a few weeks. On the lucasarts home page, the "Banner" with the "new" games on it has changed again, Rebel Strike on the left. IF they update sites from left to right, JA could get a new site within...2-3 weeks, maybe?
 GC256
08-10-2003, 2:35 AM
Haha, I did notice the "huge" update. That screenshot was amazing...

About the site update, I'm hoping sooner than 2-3 weeks but it may be too soon.
 Shotokan
08-10-2003, 3:39 AM
All of those lights got me confused for a second... Just a SECOND!
 Tyler_Durden
08-10-2003, 4:32 AM
is rebel strike a mp game as in rebels vs imps? If so there is already a game similar to that. It is a total conversion for battlefield 1942 (galactic conquest). the game is the battle of hoth complete with working at-ats, snowspeeders, gun turrets and such. Check it out: www.galactic-conquest.net).

I broke my new processor today while installing a better fan for it. DAMN!!!!
:mad:
 Neverhoodian
08-10-2003, 3:38 PM
Rebel Strike is the latest Rogue Squadron game coming out for Gamecube only. It will have an extensive single player mode and for the first time in the RS series, it will have multiplayer mode as well. (no online multiplayer, though) I played a Hoth demo of it at Hollywood video, and it absolutely blew me away!

Anyway...

I'll wait a bit before I go see the Rebel Strike website, as the computer crashed a little while ago. We had to get a new hard drive and start anew. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with 16 colors for a bit, so all pictures look ugly. I earnestly hope that the JA site will get the Rebel Strike treatment. Despite all the previews and such, the game needs more publicity.
 ILR
08-10-2003, 5:23 PM
All of these screenshots have the main character taking on hordes of dark jedi all at once. And aren't we supposed to be Jedi trainies in this game? These guys must really blow ass if a student can run circles around three of em each with some kind of double/duel saber thing goin on. This game will really stretch the suspension of disbelief, but I'm sure it'll be fun.
 Emon
08-10-2003, 8:26 PM
Well I would imagine that's more later in the game. Just like the original Jedi Knight, you'll probably progress from nothing to Jedi Master by the end of the game. 'Course they would imply that it's a long time in between.
 boinga1
08-10-2003, 8:38 PM
Hopefully not quite nothing, but yeah, you go from a Jedi n00bster to a L33T J3D1 M4ST3R!
Page: 1 of 1