Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

USUALLY when a beta gets leaked, HOARDES of morons go to the popular message boards

Page: 1 of 1
 Lach
08-04-2003, 5:42 PM
for the game, and say how horrible it was and how they hated it.

The response-which is USUALLY justified to some degree is "Its beta you morons! Hell what right do you have to complain? You stole the game!"

I havent seen ONE negative comment on this board from people who have "read about JA on a site" or "a friend had it and I played it"......... think thats a good sign?
 taekwondo joe
08-04-2003, 5:44 PM
your point is?
 Lach
08-04-2003, 5:48 PM
It bodes well for the quality of the game.
 txa1265
08-04-2003, 6:28 PM
Well, all of your presuppositions have been met except for people saying how bad the game is, so I suppose that does bode well for the quality.

I just hope that people who have seen things they *aren't supposed to have* remember that there are those of us who don't want to know more than is officially stated, and keep using *SPOILER* tags liberally. Some have been good, others not.

And finally - I hope that no one who frequents this board - regardless of whether they have gotten the 'leaked beta' - choses to steal the final version. I hope they also encourage all of their friends to obtain it legally.

Mike
 taekwondo joe
08-04-2003, 6:33 PM
yes all those who have the beta, dont steal the real game!!!!! thats just stupid, and well, i know you probably dont care, but wrong!
 Hellfire Jedi
08-04-2003, 6:45 PM
But, its a beta, therefore the people that have it, odds are there missing out on part of the game.
 Lach
08-04-2003, 6:47 PM
Originally posted by txa1265
Well, all of your presuppositions have been met except for people saying how bad the game is, so I suppose that does bode well for the quality.

I just hope that people who have seen things they *aren't supposed to have* remember that there are those of us who don't want to know more than is officially stated, and keep using *SPOILER* tags liberally. Some have been good, others not.

And finally - I hope that no one who frequents this board - regardless of whether they have gotten the 'leaked beta' - choses to steal the final version. I hope they also encourage all of their friends to obtain it legally.

Mike

Agreed, mine has been pre-ordered for 2 months from EB :)
 lllKyNeSlll
08-04-2003, 8:13 PM
Well its probably all those posts were deleted for having to do with warez.
 The Count
08-04-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by B_dF
yes, and dling from mirc is so much easier than shoplifting.

Lol yeah sneaking JA under your jacket from a Video Games store or getting it from Kazza hmmmmmmm.
 The Count
08-04-2003, 11:40 PM
hye i know what you think about us b_df, i am watching you

Oh no whatever will you do B_df?
 txa1265
08-05-2003, 1:03 AM
Originally posted by B_dF
yes, and dling from mirc is so much easier than shoplifting. Very true ... making it a 'theft of convenience'...

Mike
 JediCrow
08-05-2003, 2:28 AM
Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi
But, its a beta, therefore the people that have it, odds are there missing out on part of the game.

Keep telling yourself that...

The beta has PLENTY to keep people occupied until the actual game comes out. And yes, I plan on getting the actual game. Good software is worth buying.
 Kurgan
08-05-2003, 5:19 AM
This thread (and others like it) are very close to spam, and are distracting for us ops trying to keep this crap under control.

So how about you all lay off worrying about the leak and leave that up to us?

People make their own choices and live with the consequences...

Thread closed.
Page: 1 of 1