Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Putting aside my Daywalker Sword for a Light Saber

Page: 1 of 1
 Covax
07-06-2003, 12:08 AM
It's with a heavy heart that I announce that the Blade Mod for Jedi Outcast is on indefinite hold. What that means is that it's pretty much cancelled, as there just seems to be no interest in the community for this mod. However I personally am not giving up the ghost just yet, for I'm proposing to move the mod over to the (hopefully) mod-friendly Jedi Academy game coming out in the fall. That and a slew of Vamp/Goth/Horror movies (Underworld and Van Helsing to start) on the horizon should boost our chances.

Writer’s Block Media probably won’t be releasing anything mod-related until JKIII, where we’ll try to do an updated Dragon Remix mod as a test. So... if anyone wants to take elements from the Blade demo, the guns models and such, feel free, as long as you acknowledge the original creators.

Meanwhile I haven’t given up on Star Wars, not at all. Much of my spare energy has been put towards the fan film Star Wars: The Planet With No Name, which I’ve been tapped as fight co-ordinator and script writer: http://www.writersblockmedia.com/WBFilm/SWPlanet.html) . The film should be available for download before the fall.

Depending on it’s success I might pull a small team together for a sequel-mod for JKIII, but that’s up for debate later...
 <JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-06-2003, 12:13 AM
Though it is an extreme shame to hear that all of your hard work is for nothing. I am pleased to hear you considor this project for JA. And I personally will be awaiting it. Again, I'm really sorry about it. I still hope to enjoy your finished product for JA. And thank you for your hard work.
 Dark Reaper
07-06-2003, 5:50 PM
I'm to sorry to hear this.
and considoring to move to JA isn't a bad idea at all, I've done/doing it myself, and from what I hear it is much more Mod friendly, especially SP... still they are nothing more then just rumours and stuff to promote the game..

A fanfilm, well good luck with that, from my xp its hard to make one if everything isn't good organised.

When I'm back on the Dark-Reaper-super-fantastic-really-great-humongous-mandalorian mod, then I hope to see you busy on the mod around the time JA comes out
 Shotokan
07-21-2003, 5:09 AM
Bummer dude. I was DEFENITELY look forward to it (is that how you spell that word?). Anyway I wish you luck on any future mods.
 Covax
07-22-2003, 3:02 AM
Meh. Right now I'm killing time mushing togeather the Remnents of the Blade Mod into the existing Dragon Remix mod(s), Making a big fat DR 2.5 mod. Here's a preveiw pic for the Kyle replacement using the Snake model:

http://members.rogers.com/covax/Vanguard.jpg)

And here's the reskinning as it stands today:

http://members.rogers.com/covax/shot0011.jpg)

I doubt if I'm going to release it though, the whole thing's about 50 Mb so far (not including music but I ain't changing that...) which is kinda hefty for what is essentially a model/skin replacement pack.
 [JKZ]_Yun
08-07-2003, 10:35 AM
hey this pics dont work ....:mad: but i think its a cool mod:cool:
Page: 1 of 1