Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forum Family Thread #4

Page: 1 of 2
 Natty
06-07-2003, 2:57 PM
 Metallus
06-07-2003, 4:25 PM
Please explain this game.
 Feral
06-07-2003, 4:30 PM
Ja, Natty...as I said in your otehr topic, please explain what happens for all the newbies (and me, since I forgot)
 -=ReApEr=-
06-07-2003, 4:43 PM
Im afraid im comfused as well. :( Please explain. :)
 Joshi
06-07-2003, 4:56 PM
Ach! It's all reely simple! All it is is that we all now say that we're part of the escapemi family and say which part we are being, like for instance, i am now the father and am marrying the mother doon the docks, ye ken? So now say who you are and soon enough weel come up with som kinda argument real jerry springer style, it'll be great.

(P.S. sorry for the almost Scottish accent, I was recently reading a book with almost Scottish people in it and I kinda got hooked, ye ken?)

So, whoose goona be ma wee wifey now?;) come one, doon't be shai!
 Das Mole
06-07-2003, 4:59 PM
okay, we all have to part of a rich family that lives ain a mansion, so there can be maids and butlers and the janitor (i want to be the janitor).

and this rich family has to go on jerry springer. hm.

oh, yeah, why isn't my points game over here?:confused:
 Al-back from the BigWhoop
06-07-2003, 7:39 PM
im the godfather's oldest son. who's the godfather?
(yeah, slight changes, but if it doesnt end up good, you can shoot me. no, really)

neil is my cousin, from the scottish part of the family
 Das Mole
06-07-2003, 8:03 PM
actually, instead of being the janitor, i want to be the stuck-up whiny little bitch that sings once every two days in their parlor but is only paid $500 an hour and sings for 8 hours straight and still wants even more pay.

hey, my post count is f*cked up. i keep posting, but it won't go up. and it seems like i'm losing posts. like i just had 497 posts, i posted this, and i still have 497. what's up with that?
 Feral
06-07-2003, 8:07 PM
Perhaps the post count doesn't go up in this forum, so it doesn't matter if we spam...
 Das Mole
06-07-2003, 8:12 PM
ah, i see. thank you, feral. you're too kind. :D
 Yufster
06-07-2003, 9:24 PM
What forum is this? Can I be a prostitute?
 Das Mole
06-07-2003, 9:31 PM
i think they just made it today. cause i had signed on this morning and it wasn't here. i logged off, signed online again, and it was here. and you know what, yufster? you can be a prostitute if you want to be one. you can be the prostitute that the jack osbourne-wannabe son gets every night.
 Alia
06-07-2003, 11:29 PM
I must choose? I don't know. Who wants me? :confused:
 Natty
06-08-2003, 12:20 AM
Basically people can propose to each other and get married and adopt other forum members and stuff.

I need a husband. And lots of kids.
 Das Mole
06-08-2003, 11:26 AM
i'm gonna be your fifth cousin through marriage, okay natty?
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 11:42 AM
I'm your Husband, Natty! Now let's go up stairs, and I'll grant you that wish about lost of kids....

Hey, Das, does this make me you fifth cousin?
 Das Mole
06-08-2003, 12:01 PM
uh, i think you'd be my sixth cousin, because i'm on natty's side of the family, and since it's through marriage and you're married to natty, that'd add one more "through marriage" making it so that you're my sixth cousin through marriage. i also want to be philbrush's brother, as well.
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 12:35 PM
Minted! (Minted is the latest abreveatin for cool - Mint is the latest abreveation for minted...) so it's like "through marrige" type of stitchery!

now I've confused everyone!

-pHILBRUSH
 Joshi
06-08-2003, 3:06 PM
So what, no one wants to marry me? I can't adopt without a partner. It's happening again, I'm slowly being phased out of the family. :(
 Alia
06-08-2003, 3:23 PM
Hi, I'm Mrs. Neil Joshi! Sweety, where are those adorable, hyperactive children of ours? I know I saw them SOMEplace.
 Das Mole
06-08-2003, 3:38 PM
i'm gonna be you guy's son. so that way i'm your son and i'm married (any takers?) so that i'm natty's fifth cousin through marriage and philbrush's sixth, and i go over to their house every two days. i'm also philbrush's brother, wihch technically makes him your son as well, but then i'm really only natty's cousin-in-law but i'm still her fifth while somehow being philbrush's brother but his sixth cousin through marriage. this family has got some serious issues.
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 3:39 PM
eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

-pHILBRUSH
 Joshi
06-08-2003, 4:22 PM
Originally posted by Captain Andy
Hi, I'm Mrs. Neil Joshi! Sweety, where are those adorable, hyperactive children of ours? I know I saw them SOMEplace.

Moles in the hole, honey, but ah don't knoo where our other ones gunne. Where the frig can he/she/it be? (leaving an opening for another son and/or daughter)
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 5:08 PM
I'll be your son! now the familly's REALLY wierd!

P.S. Yes, I came up with that he/she/it thing I feel like a king :amidala: oops.

-pHILBRUSH
 Das Mole
06-08-2003, 5:12 PM
after reading your post about "minted" again, philbrush, I GET IT!!! party!!

:band1 :sheepdanc :sheepdanc :sheepdanc
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 5:48 PM
Mint! now let's all celebrate by joining my new soccer game!!!

-pHILBRA:p
06-08-2003, 8:43 PM
yey, soccer.

btw, im natty's son, but i still havent got a father. any takers?
 Natty
06-09-2003, 2:22 AM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop
yey, soccer.

You're a test tube baby.
 Alia
06-09-2003, 2:34 AM
But isn't Natty married to pHILBRUSH? If he's not really your dad.....:eek:
 pHILBRUSH
06-09-2003, 2:33 PM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop
yey, soccer.

Al, I'm your father! Now, let's have a man to man chat....
 Joshi
06-09-2003, 2:33 PM
What are you all looking at me for, i'm not the father, who told you i was the father, i'm njot having a hot an passionate affair with natty, cpt andy's my girl, and i love her for all she's worth, i do. I... did not... have sexual relations... with that woman.
 pHILBRUSH
06-09-2003, 2:35 PM
Man, I hope not....

-pHILBRUSH

EDIT: Hey, Das, you're officially Mum's brother, now!!!

IMPOSSIBLE FAMILY ALERT!!!!! :D
 Joshi
06-09-2003, 3:00 PM
Originally posted by pHILBRUSH
IMPOSSIBLE FAMILY ALERT!!!!! :D

No No, in this thread, we call that a...

Jerry Springer Episode :D

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
 Alia
06-09-2003, 3:58 PM
I see someone's looking to be kicked out, huh. Well Neil, you are going to END your cheating ways or I will drag you onto a horrible talk show and tell you who REALLY fathered my children!

Wait, hang on, what's this....Hello, Natty, I'm your mother-in-law? Yeah. Get away from my husband or I'll tear out your liver.
 Das Mole
06-09-2003, 4:23 PM
one member has to be a girl that's pregnant but doesn't know the father and jerry has to give dna tests to 50 guys, but none are the father.

i'm sorry, but in real life, only a slut would have to give ten guys a dna test, seriously. and then none are the father and then the host says "do you know who eltse it might be?" and the girl is sitting there crying cluelessly. it's hilarious. :lol:

sad, but hilarious.
 Joshi
06-09-2003, 4:29 PM
YOU HIPPOCRYT! (spelling intentional :p) Who did you sleep with?! Who are these children?! Where's my Sundae?!!
 pHILBRUSH
06-09-2003, 5:57 PM
YOU can speak, Neil! from the sound of it, you tried to HAVE SEX with MY WIFE!!!!!!!!! *nearly Strangles neil* *kicks him in the crotch 75.4 times :p*
 Joshi
06-09-2003, 7:05 PM
75 times is one thing, but that .4 is just too much. Time you *bleep* and *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* and then you can have the *bleep* and *bleep* of the *bleep* you *bleep*

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
06-09-2003, 7:20 PM
Originally posted by Das Mole
one member has to be a girl that's pregnant but doesn't know the father
im the father. wait... oh, now i get it... sorry.

btw, LOL @ Das' story
 Das Mole
06-09-2003, 7:30 PM
i'm gonna continue phil and neil's little "spat"

*jerry introduces the little b****, a.k.a. me*

*runs in and is very pissed*

how dare you kick him in the balls, phil, you ******* piece of ******* ***** ******* ****! you're not good enough to be kicking him in the ******* balls, you gay-*** piece of ***! if anybody should be doing that, it's me! i deserve to be ******* pissed! i don't gte enough ******* pay!

*crowd goes ooh*

ah, **** y'all, y'all are ******* whacked, you're a stupid bunch of mother ******s.

*turns back to phil*

you know, phil, you're so ***** ******* you ******* bastard! *starts attacking phil, guards hold him back* you know, you're so ******** annoying, i ******* hate you being my ******* piece of **** ***** little brother! i hate you!!!

*turns to neil*

and you, neil. you ******* piece of white trash (isn't that ironic)!
you ******* deserve to be kicked in the balls 75.4 times you stupid ****! *is extremely pissed and starts screaming and throwing chairs at the audience*

*screaming at top of his lungs* I DON'T GET ENOUGH F****** PAY! I SHOULD BE PISSED! **** YOU ALL!!! YOU'RE ALL ****!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

*goes for jerry*

*is shot with a tranquilizer*
 Joshi
06-09-2003, 7:50 PM
Das mole you *bleep* I'm gonna *bleep* your *bleep* you *bleep* *throws a chair randomly at the camera*.

And then you, Philbrush, my son, or should I say my wifes son who's father is unknown and soon to be ex-wife! You are no longer my son, or never was, and therefore, I disown you! *audience gasps*
And then back to you Das, or should I call you *bleep*! No, that wasn't a curse, I was saying *bleep*! Hey, stop that, it was *bleep*! Stop bleeping me! you *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*!

Muss. Hah! Said it! That'll show *bleep*.
 Das Mole
06-09-2003, 7:58 PM
*slowly wakes up*

huh? what happened? *sees neil*

*gasps* neil!! you stupid *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...(etc., etc.)...eeeep*!!!!!!!!!!!

*shot by tranquilizer again*
 Joshi
06-09-2003, 8:18 PM
**Jerry brings down tranq gun**

Jerry: And i've got plenty more where that came from.
 Alia
06-09-2003, 9:12 PM
*walks in calmly, looks around, and starts to back out*

Hello, dear, just stopped by to ask if you put the roast in on your way out, but.....you look busy....guess I won't bother you. Das, mind yourself. There are PEOPLE watching. It's positively shameful.

Aw, Neil, and it's SO sweet of you to disown pHIL, but as you had no money to begin with, it doesn't matter much. I've got all the money in this family, and I'm scooting if you disown him ever again. So there. :p

I don't even remember who pHIL's dad is anyway, so it doesn't matter that much. Right?
 Natty
06-10-2003, 5:19 AM
My family is a mess :(
 Joshi
06-10-2003, 12:45 PM
I'm not too sure if i even have a family, Natty, hows about me and you go run away together (andy was only second rate compared to you!)

Oh, and Andy, yes, i did put the roast, in, now, would you kindly STOP HASSLING ME!!!
 pHILBRUSH
06-10-2003, 3:54 PM
*walks in* omigod, look at all those bodys!!!!mint. *gets out 2 Uzis and starts killing audiance* HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! *GTA2 voice*: KIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL FRENZY!!! *BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!*
*Gets out trusty lightsaber* HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! Neil, how can you disown me IF YOU HAVE NO ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerry: Why I'm sure that'd be easy..... Me: WHO THE *bleep* ASKED YOU, YOU *bleeep*IN' *beep*ETY *bleep* *bleep* *slices off Neils arms and Jerry's nose* !!!!!!!!!!!!!

>me http://www.gamespy.com/avatars/av/MA/ma1.gif)

-pHILBRUSH
 Das Mole
06-10-2003, 4:17 PM
i'm telling on you! dad!!! *philbrush presses secret button on saber, turning it into tranq gun, he then shoots me*
 Joshi
06-10-2003, 8:01 PM
Okay, that's it, go to your room! I'd point dramatically, but thanks to someone both my arms are over there. Igor! Get over here with that needle and thread, you've got a lot of work to do.

Igor: Yeth sir.
 Alia
06-10-2003, 8:08 PM
Oh my *BLEEP* *BLEEP* Natty's a man!

Oh, and I'm kicking the impudent, armless man out of the house.
Page: 1 of 2