Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Forum Family Thread #4

Page: 2 of 2
 pHILBRUSH
06-11-2003, 4:04 PM
*Stabs Cap'n Andy in the hand* NO ONE calls my girl a man!
*repeatedly kicks Cap'n Andy in the head*

-pHILBRUSH
 Alia
06-11-2003, 8:21 PM
Matricide? Oh no you don't! :mad:

*dodges*
*spanks naughty child*
*he cries*
*sends psychotic violently-inclined child to boarding school*

Bye bye, darling boy. You always WERE a lot of trouble.
 Darth Groovy
06-12-2003, 8:44 AM
 pHILBRUSH
06-12-2003, 6:15 PM
WTF is that? Wait a second... HEHEHEHEHAAAAAHEHehehe..hee..hoo..oh. And as for YOU, you lousy mother *****in piece of mother *****in **** headed ****ard of a mother!!! **** off, Jerry! any ****in way, ****in send mother ****in me to a mother ****in boarding ****in ****ed up piece o' **** of a *****in school, mother****er!
You never ****in cared for mother ****in me, you lousy ****in piece o' ****cks **** head mother piece o' ****! *BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!* *puts away gun* And as for you, neil, mother ****er, you ****ard! dis ***in ownin' mother ****in me, mother ****er! ****in look at you! your *****cks exuses for ****in arms are mother ****in danglin' the **** off!!!! Mother ****er ****ard mother ****in ****er!!!!! Anyway, apart from all this crap, it's been quite a nice day. Ice tea, anyone?

*get's shot with tranq gun*

-pHILBRUSH
 Alia
06-12-2003, 9:50 PM
Hi, I'm the Ghost Zombie Pirate Andy, here to announce that I poisoned the the dart in the tranq gun, and that's why he hasn't awakened yet, if you're wondering. ****ing little piece of s*** that he is. BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm a powerful demonic force! And I am INVINCIBLE! Bow to your mother, dead boy!
 Darth Bart
06-13-2003, 3:05 PM
I am your long lost son or something like that.
pHILBRUSH just told me to do this for him
*shoots capatain andy with the all new evil demonic zombie pirate buster dart 2003editiontm*
 Das Mole
06-13-2003, 4:00 PM
hey, who the *bleep* *bleep* is this *bleep*? anyhoo, i think you're all *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* and i want you to all stay *bleep* the *bleep* away from me! well, i gotta go. *hits wall with tranq needles poking out of it*
Page: 2 of 2