Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi

Page: 1 of 1
 runner08
06-03-2003, 9:32 AM
What is up brothers/sisters I am back have any of you played Masters of Tera Kasi?
 topshot
06-03-2003, 9:44 AM
Nope, haven't played it before. Wanted to for a long time, though. Planning on renting it whenever I can, though. Is it challenging? :confused:
 C'jais
06-03-2003, 9:47 AM
How old are you?
 Chewbacco
06-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by C'jais
How old are you?
Why so curious?

What is with this thread? Runner08 is a nooby isn't he? He only has 18 posts.:eek:
 STTCT
06-03-2003, 1:01 PM
he's also from a galaxy far far away and may not understand the ways of the force, I mean forum yet.... ;)
 Mex
06-03-2003, 1:28 PM
Erm.. Havent played it at all.. And since when were you my brother! :eek: :p
 Darklighter
06-03-2003, 1:30 PM
Originally posted by Chewbacco
What is with this thread? Runner08 is a nooby isn't he? He only has 18 posts.:eek:

And that makes him less worthy of posting a thread? I believe everyone should have the right to post a thread about a certain topic if they wish it, don't you agree?;)

I changed the title a little to the actual topic of the thread:)

-----------------

Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi (http://www.lucasarts.com/products/masters/splash.htm)

The mysterious champion Arden Lyn leads a group of the most feared champions of the Galactic Empire whose sole purpose is to eliminate the leaders of the Rebel Alliance in one-on-one contests. Multi-player: 1-2 players.

- 3D Characters fight one-on-one in over nine spectacular arenas.
- Intense arcade action-literally hundreds of possible fighting moves.
- Includes all of your favorite Star Wars characters.
- Rated T - recommended for ages 13 and up.

-----------------

Just a little background info;)The game was released on Playstation quite a few years ago, must've been 1997/8 or sometime. Twas a great game, I remember going back and playing it a few months back for the Star Warsy beat 'em up experience ^_^ Was a great chance to play as any of your favouite SW characters and kick someone's ass XD
 runner08
06-03-2003, 2:23 PM
It was a sweet game I got it right when it got out and I am still playing it last night i beat the great powerful darth vader when i was Han solo so I didn't unlock him but whatever.

In a galaxy far far away runner08 lost his mind and now he needs his life to depend on the forums 7-8 hours a day the rest of his life play masters of Tera Kasi
 zERoCooL2479
06-04-2003, 1:20 AM
That is all we played in college was Masters of Teras Kasi. It has a streetfighter feel to the game. It was very easy to master.

The game is still awesome, even today!!!
Page: 1 of 1