Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars - The Clone Wars

Page: 3 of 3
 Darth NeoVenom
06-12-2003, 12:30 AM
Zan-Cool hears the warning from his fellow Jedi. He then tries to figure out what the Jedi was trying to say before he got killed. Zan-Cool then says to everyone, "I think our fellow Jedi was trying to say that the stormtroopers are trying to bomb the Jedi Temple. That is the only conclusion I could think of."

Zan-Cool hears a couple of roaming sounds that sound familiar to him. He thought for a couple of seconds and said under his breath,"Tie Fighters?" Zan-Cool then says to Riebe and Lance, "We have to escape. There are too many stormtroopers invading the Jedi Temple. We have no other choice but to escape." One of the Jedi Master said, "A couple of us can mind trick some of the stormtroopers to cause a distraction. Thus, letting us escape." Zan-Cool nods at the Jedi master, "Good idea." Mace Windu says, "Ok. Everyone get ready."
 Writer
06-12-2003, 12:35 AM
Riebe prepares herself and by now she has supressed her Sith Hunter nature quite well. She calms herself even more as she waits.
 Death_Jedi
06-12-2003, 7:50 AM
(darkheart go u ....getting this thing better :D)
(and NeoVemon when did u become in control of this threed he didnt accually say u could be)

Sidious -stops crocker and makes him float in the air

"hehehe yes keep getting angry thats it, and i know your friends have arived but they have already been taken cear of"

*two sith jumps out of know where and slash the stormtroopers transport in half then they ready themselfs to take on the jedi*

Meanwhile.....

Vader hits the wall then lands back down on his feet and uses the force to close the door blocking the jedi in with him and some stormtroopers.. the stormtroopers go off and fight the other jedi and vader keeps his eye on mace
 Darth NeoVenom
06-12-2003, 9:39 AM
(Count Dooku 2 sent me a PM saying that the RPG is in my control. I also posted it up that I am taking over it, you can check for yourself. It is on the second page. If you want, I can copy and paste the PM that Count Dooku 2 sent me, if u don't believe me. :D )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zan-Cool uses force speed and kills at least 3 stormtroopers in the same room that he is in. He then has his lightsaber position in a ready position in front of him. Keeping his back close to another Jedi.
 jokemaster
06-12-2003, 10:27 AM
*Crocker realized he had fallen into the trap and that the only way to escape would be to drive Sideous crazy. That was a special talent of his, and not one which he could exercise often enough*
 Writer
06-12-2003, 7:26 PM
Riebe frowns as she realizes that Crocker did not get her message. Even so, she decides to try again.
//"Where are you?"\\ she persists. She deflects a blaster bolt shot by a stormtrooper, causing it to hit him.
 Mandalorian54
06-12-2003, 10:14 PM
Rain jumps off the broken transport high into the air. As the Sith look up at him Avic rolls out of the transport stabbing at one of the sith, but the Sith blocks just in time. Avic continues with a seriese of swift attacks keeping the sith on the defensive and then force pushes the Sith to the ground and wirls around to block the other sith's attack from behind.

Rain lands behind the sith who had been force pushed the ground and attacks as the sith rises to his feet. Rain strikes out several times at the sith and the is forced on the defensive as the sith unleashes a seriese of agressive attacks.

Avic once again overwhelms his opponent not allowing his opponent the chance to attack, then attacks high and sweeps the sith's legs from under him.

The sith attacks at Avic's legs but he jumps into the air and lashes at the back of the sith attacking Rain. The sith senses the attack and ducks in time but it allows Rain to get onto the offensive.

Avic blocks an attack by his opponent while landing and spins out of the way of another attack letting out an attack of his own which is narrowly doged.

Rain slashes a seriese of high attacks followed by a serise of low attacks but is then caught off guard by the sith when he dodjes Rain's next attacks and attacks himself.

Rain recieves a thin cut in his thigh and then is stabbed in the shoulder.

Avic manages to slash out at the sith attacking Rain, forcing him to go on the defensive and not allowing the sith to finish off Rain. Avic now combats two sith at once, one on either side of him. Slashing at one while ducking beneith a blow. Then slashing at the other and jumping over another blow.

Avic spins in the air dodging an attack by both sith simultaniously and then jumps on the spot punching one sith in the face while kicking the other in the gut.

Avic rolls through one sith's legs and slices one of the man's legs off and force pushes the man's body out of the way. Now it is one on one and it is a short time before Avic overwhelms his opponent and stabs him through the chest.

Avic helps Rain stand up when suddenly a large group of storm troopers surrounds the two of them.

They are then esscorted to the base where they are imprisoned in seperate cells.
 Raven Darkheart
06-12-2003, 10:48 PM
((okay just a note..and please understand I do this to further the story. Do not control other people characters. let them play out play what happens. This shows respect for other people C. Try figure some medium between both you and the person you "attacking" so to let know what will happen. this way there no surprises.

Also another note..I will control Characters that are not being play, NPC, Like mace, Obi, yoda, stormtroopers, and npc jedis. If you have a suggestion of what you want a NPC to do..please let me know. Now to continue forth))

((also some other notes...there can be only two sith ever. One master and one apprentice due to ruling of Darth Bane. Sith use to be at war with each other for power. I willing to except other sith under other master but never working together. There is a form of soldier that almost sith but not , In sith rule book, they called jedi hunter. They weild weapons to fight jedi but are not the same as knight though never underestimate one))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I will try to post to everyone so you see lines in response to all events))

((At the temple))

The Stormtroopers wage war against the skilled jedi knights outside of the Temple but the neverending force seems to be winning. few jedis fall and Yoda looks to one of the master with him ((I'm assuming yoda not inside with the others)) "Retreat we must to gather in numbers. To the underbelly of courscant we must go. Tell the others". "Yes master Yoda" Replies the Dark skin master. Yoda stays with the others deflecting blast back towards the troops while avoiding be shot.

((Meanwhile inside))

"You power have grown strong Anakin, but your logic betrays you!" The well known Mace windu replies.

"Yes my former Young padawan..such rash use of the force. How could you betray us?! How could you sell yourself to the Darkside?! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY QUI GON JINN FAITH IN YOU!??! I will make you pay for all the jedi you have killed!" A now middle Aged man full of wisdom which is now being cover in anger!

"Obi-wan control you rage. Wouldyou forget your training and become like this disgrace!" Mace yells and quickly glances to him.

"I'm Sorry Master Windu...I feel I am to blame for this..but let us work together and get out of here." Obi-wan looks at Anakin. "You hate has blinded you Anakin...you think you power of the force is strong then all of us. We use logic when you use rage. He quickly runs towards a wall and stormtrooper notices this and shoot but Obi-wan easily deflects it back towards him and in one fluid motion stabs the wall and starts carving through the metal. " Riebe, Zan-Cool...come help now so we can get out of here. Let our fallen Jedi not die in vain for his warning!"

Mace looks at vader as well as the other and they look at the stormtroopers. "Surely Anakin you not forgetton that I am an expert dueler and i sure you can't take all of us on!"

At same time, the Stormtroopers try to shoot at the the jedi masters and knights but that prove to be their folly as some were killed at the skill of these warriors. The slowly hold their back agains the walls and starts taking aim trying to find some weak point. One looks at Vader and replies in his monotone voice. "Sir! We must evacute..the explosive are being planted and we will be crushed when this building falls"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Meanwhile on another planet))

"Can you believe those two killed a sith?" a low chatter emites from one stormtrooper gurading a cell to the other who guarding another cell right next to his.

"I heard that was just a jedi hunter....maybe was a sith. Only our lord knows for sure."

"What happen to the other guy who came here"

"I'm sure our lord taking care of him. You seen what he did to 1356? I glad it was him and not me"

"Yeah me too. Anyway these two don't look so tough seperated" The stormtrooper says as he opens the slide door and looks inside. " Right tough guy?!"

"Quit it, if the commander find out you gonna end up like 1356!"

"Not likely anyway heard about the new rifle we getting......"

The chatters continue among themselves as they guard Avic and Rain.
 Darth NeoVenom
06-12-2003, 11:04 PM
Zan-Cool quickly hurries to where Obi-Wan is, stabs at the wall with his lightsaber, and helps Obi-Wan cut through the wall.
 Writer
06-12-2003, 11:12 PM
Riebe also moves over to join Obi-Wan to help cut through the wall.
 Mandalorian54
06-13-2003, 1:04 AM
(were you refering to my controlling those two sith as controlling other peoples characters? They wernt his characters, they didn't even have names, they were just two sith.)

Avic stared reluctantly from the single cot in the dank dark cell. When the storm troopers weren't looking Avic used the force to pull the soldiers gun and blast one of the guards. The other guard dived behind behind the wall and radioed that he prisinor had a weapon. Avic then used the force to pull the dead guards keys off his belt and open his cell door....
 Death_Jedi
06-13-2003, 2:50 AM
((NeoVenom u say i act like a god look at Mandolorian54 seems to take on two sith pretty easy...and Raven Darkheart no offence but ur making it confusing u should just take a character becouse your taking both sides .......((make Darth Maul or somthing since im the only bad guy here if u r here))

Sidious - "hehehe boy i can read your thourghts......hhehe i can read you like an open book and u think your gonna make me crazy go ahead you cant overpower me"

*Vader stands inside the temple surrounded by jedi*

"Windu i may not be able to take you all on but you know i could take u on"

*he lunges at the jedi master swinging at him hitting nothing but air then blocks the blow coming at his stomich and jumps a hit coming at his legs.....vader and windu hit sabers and start to push them against each other...then vader pushes his off the side and cuts windus arm then trys to fire off sith lightning at him but he catchs it with his good arm and fires it back just skimming vader, vader then goes at it fighting windu again*

(i trust you guys wont interfear with them)
 Darth NeoVenom
06-13-2003, 9:43 AM
(Well I'm considering that those two Sith that Mandolorian54
characters were fighting weren't even considered to be Sith, Death_Jedi. They are more like those Reborns in Jedi Outcast. Reborns are no match for a Jedi. They are simply Jedi Hunters. If they were actual "Sith", then I would consider it. There are only two Sith now, Darth Sidious and Anakin Skywalker (Vader). Every other person swinging around a red lightsaber is considered to be a Jedi Hunter. Also, Avic is a Jedi Master. A Jedi Hunter is no match for a Jedi Master, let alone a Jedi knight. The Jedi that Vader was supposely killing must be Padawans, through my point of view. The thing is u said that Vader can kill any Jedi, which is not true. In Jedi ranking, Anakin is not even a Jedi Knight.)
 jokemaster
06-13-2003, 10:21 AM
*Crocker gave up, he could see no way to get out of this*
Crocker: What do you want from me?
 Darth NeoVenom
06-13-2003, 4:41 PM
(I am putting up a poll. Do you want to play a more accurate Clone Wars RPG, or continue this one? This RPG is getting out of hand because a lot of things are inaccurate, if this really is the Clone Wars. If you really want to know what is happening in the real Clone Wars, check the lastest issue of Star Wars Insider. Let me know as soon as possible before my brother posts. BTW, Mace Windu wouldn't let himself get hit so easily.)
 Flamehart
06-13-2003, 6:01 PM
((*sigh* Once again I'm in too many RPs, don't have time for this one, just got back from San Antonio and I have a lot to catch up on, and I can't continue with this. I'll probably jump in later if I can))
 Mandalorian54
06-13-2003, 8:42 PM
(Anakin is more powerful now then in the movie, this is a good wile after the movie, he's now under the training of Darth Sidious and probably twice as good as he was before. And those two sith/jedi hunters were no match for my Jedi Master. My padwan could not defeat one, but my Master had no prob with two. Is that not fair?)

(I don't know if I want to start a new more seriouse one. If you started one I'dd join, but I'm trying to start some serious RPGing already.)

Avic creapt out of his now open cell and aproached the main door, the guard leapt from behind the wall and fired at Avic. Avic dived out of the way and shot at the guard but missed. The guard then sealed the main door and locked it, then blasted the lock. Now Avic couldn't open it.

Avic headed over to his padwan's cell and let him out, then the two of them tried to think of a way out.

(And isn't dooku still alive at this point in the acctual clone wars? I don't want you to tell me when he dies though cuz that would spoil the third movie.)
 Death_Jedi
06-13-2003, 9:26 PM
(ok then but i kinda ment them to be proper sith but o well, and ill bring dooku into it again if u want)

*Sidious clicked him fingures and Dooku walked into the room and bowed*

Dooku - "lord sidious im sorry for my faliour"

Sidious - "well u have had your punishment...and crocker i told u what i want.....i want U"

*A hologram showed up infront of sidious with a storm trooper*

"Lord Sidious we r under attack"

*Then the storm trooper was hit by a lightsaber and it showed Avic fighting, then sidious turned it off*

Sidious- "Dooku go and fix the problem"

Meanwhile.....

*Vader continued on the offencive attack on Windu not letting windu get on the offencive, he started to get mad becouse he couldnt land a blow on Windu and fell even more into the dark side, and started slashing with all his might and it got windu on his knees trying to stop them intill he got his lightsaber knocked out of his hands, Vader rose up over Windu and raised his saber above his head then slashed down, then was knocked over and looked up to see obi won*

Windu - "I have used up all of the strength fighting him, he is now weak and u should be able to beat him"

*Vader looked over at the door they had been slashing up and it was now open and vader retreted out of the temple and jumped onto the roof and hid himself and used the darkside to clok the light side so they couldnt find him while he rested*
 Raven Darkheart
06-13-2003, 10:18 PM
((Okay I take it this rpg is alternate universe because in truth anakin does not become vader until after or middle of episode 3 ((I don't know)). Anakin actually was still good during the clone war. His mother death did start him on the path but there has to be more done to him. He loved his mother a lot but remeber there padme who might help him with his anger. There are couple of comics as well as a cartoon coming out that base after the battle of Genosis where there another sith, not dooku. ))

((Another note there was a rule set by Darth Bane that there can be only two..a master an apprentice. If Sidious is master the apprentice has to be killed in order for another take place. And it prob happen during the clone war..or towards the rise of the empire. The clone war revolves around Dooku and the seperatist.((That where the more serious campaign take place..you choose a side but first wanna know what you people want to do)).

((Also in case many of you are not familiar with campaigns or story i am a dm/gm i really don't play any 1 person. I play multiple people as well as Major NPC to move story forward, provide plots and some sort actions. Also I can create events and add twist to story so i never am on anyone side.))

((I will wait for response before continue on with any post on my half. Also some note, and i mean no offense or anything Death_Jedi. But Windu is a very formidable Jedi. He is one of two jedi who learn the most deadliest saber weilding techique..he is boardline on the dark side. ((Read Shatterpoint which is a must read..coming out soon)) Now as far as everything now..i let it happen and such but please try not to Hit character..more like attempt and all since i will control major npc((Non playable Characters))..as for non major..go ahead and kill but be logical about it. Don't come and killed 20 master with several blow....thanks for listening))
 Mandalorian54
06-13-2003, 10:35 PM
((I will wait for response before continue on with any post on my half. Also some note, and i mean no offense or anything Death_Jedi. But Windu is a very formidable Jedi. He is one of two jedi who learn the most deadliest saber weilding techique..he is boardline on the dark side. ((Read Shatterpoint which is a must read..coming out soon)) Now as far as everything now..i let it happen and such but please try not to Hit character..more like attempt and all since i will control major npc((Non playable Characters))..as for non major..go ahead and kill but be logical about it. Don't come and killed 20 master with several blow....thanks for listening))

that's all good I agree with that.

((Okay I take it this rpg is alternate universe because in truth anakin does not become vader until after or middle of episode 3 ((I don't know)). Anakin actually was still good during the clone war. His mother death did start him on the path but there has to be more done to him. He loved his mother a lot but remeber there padme who might help him with his anger. There are couple of comics as well as a cartoon coming out that base after the battle of Genosis where there another sith, not dooku. ))

well this rpg was kinda supposed to be, but it's all messed up and it doesn't really matter after all.

So what exactly is being proposed?

(I am putting up a poll. Do you want to play a more accurate Clone Wars RPG, or continue this one? This RPG is getting out of hand because a lot of things are inaccurate, if this really is the Clone Wars. If you really want to know what is happening in the real Clone Wars, check the lastest issue of Star Wars Insider. Let me know as soon as possible before my brother posts. BTW, Mace Windu wouldn't let himself get hit so easily.)

So does this mean you want to delete this one? Or just stop it, and post a new thread? Or what?
 Raven Darkheart
06-13-2003, 11:58 PM
((More like start a new thread...not delete this one...just stop..cause seriously i not sure where to go from here..I had some ideas..but i leave ita surprise if we do go ahead with it))
 Mandalorian54
06-14-2003, 1:21 AM
Okay, so we're going to start a new one following the story properly? And your going to govern the story and make sure everyone does what they're supposed to and obeys the rules?

Sounds good to me.

Bye the way, Raven you sound very experienced but only have a few posts. Are you new to LF but are a member of another forum?

Perhaps you could give me a url to this other forum if you get so much RPG experience there it sounds like fun and I'dd like to check it out.
 Death_Jedi
06-14-2003, 3:25 AM
ok so were starting from the proper thing

ill be obi won then

We need

Anikin
Dooku
Jango
Windu
Yoda
(any other characters you think are important)

(and most people think dooku is better then windu i had a poll some time back and 90% throught dooku was better with a lightsaber)
 Mandalorian54
06-14-2003, 3:46 AM
Are we acctually going to be the characters from the movie? And when will it take place? Theres no sense in being Jango because he dies. I wouldn't mind being Windu, but I would rather just be my own character.
 Death_Jedi
06-14-2003, 5:09 AM
Well if its gonna be like the real clone wars it will take place from that movie but we dont have to stick edzacually to our lines?
Im Obi Won!!!
 Darth NeoVenom
06-14-2003, 1:30 PM
(I think we can still be our characters, as in not movie characters. But I am not sure, I'll speak to my brother and let you people know.}
 Mandalorian54
06-14-2003, 4:19 PM
we could possibly just be other jedi who exist but arn't main characters. Or EU characters like SORA BULQ, and Master Vos, or Ventress from the comics.
 Raven Darkheart
06-14-2003, 11:06 PM
((okay well you could play any Character you want including Canon((Real Character in movie and books))or your own. anyway I will start a new thread and you see rules and what can be done))

((Actually in truth i never done forums. I use to rp in chatrooms and I have done tabletop rpg..like D&D, Star Wars, Heavy Gear, God Complex and other stuff. ))

((Look for thread started by me...all are welcome..))
 Death_Jedi
06-15-2003, 1:48 AM
alright every1 to the new threed and could a mod lock this 1?

*runs off to new threed*
Page: 3 of 3