Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars - The Clone Wars

Page: 2 of 3
 Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 10:17 PM
*Sidious used mind force and talks to Dooku*

"Dooku dont worry about thoes Pitaful Jedi go after Crocker!!!"

*Sidious stands up and walks out of the room onto a high balcouny (spelling) and talks out loud*

"Clone's of Jango Fett :D ...get ready and set flight for Coruscant and attack the jedi temple"

*All the storm Troopers leave for Coruscant*
 Flamehart
06-01-2003, 11:19 PM
Craig moved back closer toward the vent to further cover Crocker, and held his lightsaber in a defensive position. He was ready to counter any attacks Dooku might lay upon him or Riebe.
 Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 12:16 AM
Avic leads his padwan down the ship's corridors to his own ship, Rain follows closely behind. Avic tilts his head back to glance at Rain from the corner of his eye, "We're going to our ship, it's time we leave."

Rain looks puzzled and asks, "But master, what about our mission?"

"What do you see while meditating?"

"I saw a ship," He was cut off before he could continue further.

"Which ship?"

Rain thought about it for a short while, "I couldn't really tell, was it this ship?"

"Probably, this ship will not make it to it's destination. But we must not give up hope, what else did you see?"

"I saw Dookoo," Rain added hastily.

"Where did you see Dookoo?"

Rain thought a bit more, "I don't know where it was all dark and black."

"What was he doing?"

"How can I know all this from meditation? Master you ask too much." Rain creased his brow and frowned, then fell silent. The two of them walked a short while in silence. And finally Rain said, "I'm sorry master."

"How? That only you can solve for yourself, I can only guide you. But if you think you cannot, then you will believe it. The mind is a powerful tool my padwan, if you believe somthing enough, it will become possible." Avic stopped and turned around. "Was Dookoo fighting Jedi?"

"Yes."

"Did you see anyone die in your dream?"

"Yes."

"Did you see a battle? Slaves? And Suffering?"

"Yes master, I saw all those things, what does it mean."

"It is possibly the futur. But it can all change, the futur is always in motion, our every actions alter it's corse. But the force shows us what we need to see." Avic turned and began walking again. "You see much in your meditation, your truly are a legendary Jedi, you will some day become as powerful as Yoda himself. But beware the Dark side of the Force and the Dark lord of black armour."

"The only Dark lord I know of is sideouse, of whom do you speak master?"

"Of one that is not yet, but you will meet him someday. I have forseen it, I only hope that then you are ready."

They arrived at the docking bay and Avic ushered Rain ahead and lingered behind to think to himself. Ready, not to fight, not to live, but to fullfill one's destiny. Avic forsaw Rain's death at the hands of Vader, but it was for a greater cause.

"There is no death, only the Force." Avic reminded himself.
 Darth NeoVenom
06-02-2003, 10:26 AM
Zan-Cool ignites his lightsaber and waits in a defense position. He slowly stepped back for he can be side to side with Craig.
 Writer
06-02-2003, 1:23 PM
Riebe saw the foolishness in facing Dooku alone and stepped toward the vent with Lance. She attempted to calm herself, but found her old nature, that of a Sith Hunter, coming back. She wanted to rush ahead and show Dooku how the Sith Hunters took care of Sith, but at the same time, she realized how foolish that would be. She forced herself to stay next to Lance.

"I might not be much help to you," she whispered. She closed her eyes and tried to regain her calm.
 Flamehart
06-02-2003, 4:41 PM
He muttered to the two Jedi near him. "Dooku is strong, but he is not invincible. He cannot take on all 3 of us at once, even with his skill. On 3, we attack." Craig readied himself. He was familiar with Dooku's saber style, and though he could not fight in the same fencing style, he could hold his own in a duel against Dooku.

He whispered to Riebe, "Even if you aren't it won't matter, all 3 of us together will still distract him, we'll be lucky if we take him out. Let's just watch each other's backs, alright?"

He started to walk slowly forward, hoping the other two would follow suit..

"1...2..."

(OOC: The next person whos with me say 3 and we'll attack)
 Darth NeoVenom
06-02-2003, 5:44 PM
"...3" Zan-Cool flips forwards and lands in front of Count Dooku, being aware of where Dooku might swing. He then swings his lightsaber towards Dooku.
 Flamehart
06-02-2003, 6:35 PM
Lance moves in and attacks at the same time, knowing that Dooku couldn't take two blows on at once.
 Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 7:25 PM
Avic's ship left the hanger and Rain whatched from the rear viewport. The ship they had been on was firing it's lasers across the starry space, but explosions were causing so much destruction on the ship it would not make it to it's destination in it's current state. No doubt escape pods would be jetesined soon.

Avic's ship made it's way away from the battle but from up ahead several ships could be seen coming. Avic shifted to attack mode and prepared for combat.
 Writer
06-02-2003, 9:33 PM
Riebe moves forward as well, trying to clear her mind of her Hunter nature for just this fight. She flips over Dooku and attacks him from behind.
 Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 7:58 PM
(Where's Dookoo2? Mabee he needs to be PMed?)
 Darth NeoVenom
06-03-2003, 8:04 PM
(I know....this thing is kinda on a hold. :( )
 Death_Jedi
06-04-2003, 2:39 AM
(yea but since im controling vader aswell as sidious ill make it better)

*One Jedi behind the three fell to the ground and there stood vader over him*

"You Jedi may be able to take one....but not Two"

*Vader fliped over the jedi and landed beside dooku Fending off the Jedi aswell*

"The Stromtroopers should be here any minute"
 Darth NeoVenom
06-04-2003, 10:34 AM
Zan-Cool sees Darth Vader and flips backwards facing him. Zan-Cool then swings at Darth Vader.

(Notice I didn't say "Zan-Cool hits Vader." Majority of people would have typed that, but I don't call "shots". :D )
 Count Dooku 2
06-04-2003, 2:13 PM
Someone take over the character of Count Dooku.
Sorry for spoiling your fun.
See you all later.
 Darth NeoVenom
06-04-2003, 5:50 PM
(Seems like I'm in charge of this RPG. Dooku said for me to take over....unless anyone wants to be in charge.)
 Flamehart
06-04-2003, 7:18 PM
(no thank you)

Lance turned toward Vader. He recognized him well as Anakin, as they had been fierce rivals when growing up in the temple. He struck out with his lightsaber at Dooku and used Force Push towards Vader.
 Death_Jedi
06-05-2003, 3:29 AM
(ill take him aswell as sidious? cas i hardly use him)

*Dooku jumped over vader then vader swag back at Zan then so dose dooku*

Dooku "Vader you go after crocker i can take these weeklings i could take you and obi won remember"

Vader "hahaha Dooku you underestamate me .....i could take you now no problem but i will go after crocker"

*Vader slashed the air vent then jumped in while dooku fended off the Jedi with ease*
 Darth NeoVenom
06-05-2003, 10:29 AM
Zan-Cool blocks Dooku slashes. "You underestimate me Dooku." He then flips over Dooku and tries to slash Dooku while fliping.
 Flamehart
06-05-2003, 12:04 PM
Craig looked toward Riebe, "Make sure Crocker gets away safely! Me and Zan-Cool will take care of Dooku." He attacked Dooku from in front while Zan attacked from behind.
 Writer
06-05-2003, 3:58 PM
Riebe nods and jumps after Vader, slashing at him as she does so.
 Mandalorian54
06-05-2003, 11:56 PM
orrigionally posted by wildjedi

Riebe nods and jumps after Vader, slashing at him as she does so.

(but he's in the vent!)

-------------------------------------

Avic was fired apon by the three upcoming ships, but with a quick manuver he dodjed most of the fire and his shields took the rest. Then as he flew past he fired his own lasers, destroying one of the ships. The other two ships turned around and chased after Avic.

Avic swivled his chair to face Rain, "Go man the rear gun!"

Rain didn't reply, he just hurried off towards the back of the ship through the narrow corridor. Then he climbed the small ladder to the rear gun's seat.

The two ships chasing Avic were surprised by the rear gun, one of them was sent spiraling into the abyss of space and the other veered off leaving the target.

Avic relaxed his tense muscles when the ship was no longer in sight, but he was jolted with surprise when warning lights started to flare off.

Rain rushed down the corridor towards Avic, "What's wrong!?! What is that!?!"

Before Avic could say anything the ship shook violently and more alarms ringed. "We're loosing controll of the ship, we're going to have to land on the nearest planet. That ship must have shot a missle."

"What do we do?"

"Buckle up."
 Writer
06-06-2003, 12:47 AM
(If you remember correctly, Crocker went into the vent before Vader. Then, my character jumped in after Vader, meaning to catch up with Crocker and help him to safety.)

Riebe had almost managed to get her Hunter nature under control before jumping into the vent, but seeing Vader with his back turned brought it back. She rammed into him with a series of quick strikes, stepping back quickly after each one.
 Death_Jedi
06-06-2003, 4:43 AM
*Vader turned around and looked at Reibe behind him*

"haha"

*Laughing knowing that all three couldnt fight off dooku and that he was much more powerful then dooku, he continued through the vent intill he got the the roof, then saw crocker standing with his lightsaber out, then looked behind and Reibe, he ran at crocker and swang at him with his saber in 1 hand then done a swin and force pushed Reibe over the side of the building then knocked Crockers saber out of his hands*

"arrrr.....that was to easy"

*he looked over the side of the building to see Reibe hanging on
then he put up his hand and Crocker started to choke*

"Come with me now and i will stop"

*then he started sith lightning him intill he was unconsious, then picked him up and jumped off the building and pressed a button and his ship came and opened up and caught him, he put crocker into the seat straping him in*

*Dooku then senced that vader had taken him and fleed to his ship and got out of there*

*when they got to the palace they took crocker to sidious*

Sidious - "Crocker!!!.....hehehe.....Good work vader...Dooku you failed and i have no use for you anymore" * he stood up and sith lighteninged him to death*

*Crocker was still uncouncious and vader stood by Sidious intill he came around*

Sidious - "i will question him when he comes around"
 Darth NeoVenom
06-06-2003, 10:35 AM
(Darth Vadar can't use lightning. He didn't use lightning against Luke. So I'm guessing that he is not capable in doing that. I'll let it slide. :D )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breathing heavily, Zan-Cool used the force to help him calm down. He then looks down and deavtivates his lightsaber. But all of a sudden he remember about Riebe. "Riebe and Crocker. We must find them."
 Writer
06-06-2003, 12:23 PM
Riebe moaned as she saw Vader depart with Crocker. She felt slightly angry with herself for letting her Hunter nature take over. She shook her head firmly. What was done was done. It was not possible to change it. She shook her head again and climbed back up to the top of the building. Then a thought struck her.

"Why did push work on me?" she wondered out loud. "I'm a Sith Hunter. Our implants were supposed to block use of the Force to harm us."

She was confused, but then realized that she should get back. She winced as she started walking back to the vent.

"Ouch," she mumbled, bending over to examine a shallow cut on her leg.
 Flamehart
06-07-2003, 1:29 AM
Lance went through the vent and found Riebe. He helped her back through the vent and to the medical room, assuming that Vader got away with Crocker.
 Writer
06-07-2003, 4:30 PM
Riebe was grateful for Lance's help but then remembered that Vader had Crocker.

"What do we do now?" she asks. "Go after him?"
She points out into space. "No telling where they went," she mumbles. Then she passes out.
 Darth NeoVenom
06-07-2003, 9:26 PM
"We have to tell the council what happen." Zan-Cool says to both of them.
 Death_Jedi
06-08-2003, 5:32 AM
Sidious "Vader co back to courscant and destroy the councal i have sent 100s of stormtroopers, ill talk to crocker"

*Vader exited and went in him ship to courscant and was met by stormtroopers they all went to the temple and stormed in raining heavy fire on the jedi then after them all vader walked in killing jedi as he went*
 Darth NeoVenom
06-08-2003, 3:25 PM
(I doubt that Stormtroopers could easily invade a Jedi temple and also Darth Vader isn't all that powerful. It could be a possibility that Darth Vader might be able to defeat a Jedi Padawan, but he can't kill any Jedi like nothing.)
 Death_Jedi
06-09-2003, 7:49 AM
WhAt?! It could be a possibility that he could beat a jedi padawan......dam ur crazy and yea he can kill jedi like nothing just like he dose to dooku and he dose invade the jedi temple in the 3rd one and kill jedi....also there are hundreds of storm troopers the jedi on ep2 could even kill hundreds of droids so think about it ...i can belive u think vader would be lucky to beat a jedi padawan.......he is possibily the stromgest sith ever
 Darth NeoVenom
06-09-2003, 9:48 AM
(He can't kill any Jedi like nothing, maybe Padawans...yes...but not Jedi Knights or Jedi Masters. If, for example, he fights 5 counsil members or any five Jedi at once...I highly doubt that he can kill them like nothing. He may be the "strongest"...but there are ways to beat the "strongest." After all, Darth Vader (or whatever he is called in Episode 3) got beat by Obi-Wan Kenobi. And remember, this is not "Episode 3". You are making Darth Vader seem like a "god".)
 jokemaster
06-09-2003, 4:16 PM
((actually since Vader even exists, etc. We just ruined the rest of the saga))
*Crocker woke up, and saw sideous*
Crocker: What do you want?
 Death_Jedi
06-09-2003, 11:27 PM
(well obi beats him but then he gets filled with the darkside and becomes much more powerful)

*Vader ingages another jedi and kicks him then ingages another and force pushes him away then swings at the jedi he just kicked and the jedi blocked it then vader span around and stabed his saber through the jedis back* (happy?)

*then he sees Lance killing off stormtroopers, and starts to walk toward him*

Meanwhile........

Sidious- "What do i want......i want you of cource"

*he snaped his fingures and a image screen showed up, witch had fake images in it*

Sidious - "now this is whats happened since you have been gone"

*it showed lance talking to the others about crocker*

"im glad that goofs gone im not gonna go rescue him"

Sidious "hard to belive there are other secrets that they have been hiding from you like the bug in your room hehehe"

*Sidious continues to taunt Crocker turning him to the dark side
 Darth NeoVenom
06-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Zan-Cool hides behind a pillar waiting for an oppurtunity to attack the Stormtroopers. Zan-Cool then uses force speed and kills off 5 Stormtroopers. "I'm sorry it had to resort to this." Zan-Cool says when he killed the last one.
 Writer
06-09-2003, 11:44 PM
Meanwhile, in another part of the Jedi Temple, Riebe has just woken up. She stares at the ceiling for a moment, trying to remember all that happened. It suddenly hit her that Crocker had been taken by Vader, formerly Anakin Skywalker and she had nearly been Force pushed off the building. It still confused her that the push had worked. Were her implants beginning to malfunction?

She shook her mind clear of thoughts and went to find Lance and Zan-Cool.
 jokemaster
06-09-2003, 11:48 PM
Crocker: You're lying, even if they didn't want to rescue me they'd have to.
 Death_Jedi
06-10-2003, 2:11 AM
Sidious - "Well take a look at this"

Yoda - "he was to old to begin his training he was"

Windu - "Yes...we shall tell him to leave then

Yoda - "Yes we shall"

Sidious - "well look at that u were gonna be expelled from the jedi temple....i got vader to come and get you and save you"

Mean While....

A few storm troopers come flying and hit vader knocking him over, he looked over and saw Zan-cool holding his hand out after force pushing them onto him, then looks over at lance , then lets the blade out on his lightsaber and pushs Zan then swings at Lance
 jokemaster
06-10-2003, 9:44 AM
*Crocker was looking more uncertain*
Crocker: I don't belive it. You came to kidnap me..
 Darth NeoVenom
06-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Zan-Cool flips to counter the force push by flipping backwards and then flips over Darth Vader, attempting to slash at Darth Vader while flipping. Jedi that were around came and helped Zan-Cool and Lance fight off Darth Vader. A Jedi master speaks out towards Darth Vader, "You will not escape. Soon, this hall will be full of Jedi."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The war outside and inside the Jedi Temple is apparently over. Nearly all the Stormtroopers died fighting against the Jedi. The remaining ones were slowly retreating. The Stormtroopers noticed that they are no match against the Jedi.
 Writer
06-10-2003, 3:24 PM
Riebe sensed a problem as she was trying to find Lance and Zan-Cool and immediately gathered as many of the other Jedi to go search for it.

Perfect timing for what the Jedi master said, Riebe and the Jedi she had gathered poured into the room.

"I thought you might like some help," she says to the Jedi who had already been there.
 jokemaster
06-10-2003, 9:16 PM
*Crocker weakly tried to send a messege through the force*
Crocker *through the Force*: Help me...
 Writer
06-10-2003, 9:20 PM
Riebe jerked backwards. She had heard Crocker's cry for help.
She responded.
//"Where are you?"\\ she asked. Then, remembering that Crocker had probably not seen her hanging from the edge of the building, she added, //"Vader pushed me, but I grabbed onto the edge and didn't fall all the way. Where are you? We'll come get you."\\
Satisfied with her message, she launched herself into battle.
 Death_Jedi
06-11-2003, 6:05 AM
(Jokemaster remember u said u would turn to the dark side if captured in your profile)

*Sidious used the force to tab into Crockers mind so that he couldnt recive the message from Riebe, and instead he heard Reibes voice saying*

"Arg your still alive, i throught such a weak jedi like you would be dead by now"

Meanwhile.......

*More ships landed and more stormtrooper invaded and some bounty hunters, while they all looked behind them to see the storm troopers come in vader slashed one of them then fliped over behind the stormtroopers*

"Cearless Jedi"

*Vader then felt himself go flying off the ground and hit the wall, then looked up with anger at the jedi who did it and he fell more into the darkside, he slashed at the jedi with anger then kicked his to the ground and spabed him through the head then turned around swining at anything hitting a stormtrooper*

"Arg opps"
 Darth NeoVenom
06-11-2003, 9:57 AM
The stormtroopers and bounty hunters were easily dispatched by all the Jedi that were defending the Temple outside. Some die trying to defend the base. Many Jedi Starfighters took care of the incoming ships that were heading towards the Temple.

Some Jedi council members went outside to help the Jedi and some stayed inside the Temple. Mace Windu looks at Vader and says, "Your army is no match for us Jedi and neither are you." Mace Windu tries to force push Vader against the wall.

(Even though I am the one in charge of this RPG, I won't call shots on anyone's character. And may I suggest everyone does the same. You decide what happens to your character. But remember, no character is "invincible". Also, Jokemaster said that his character can join the Dark Side...not would. He decides whether his character joins or not. :D )
 jokemaster
06-11-2003, 10:33 AM
*Crocker had heard the voice chance a little in the beginning and realized what Sideous was doing*
Crokcer: You're blocking me!
*Crocker, filled with anger, lunged at sideous*
 Darth NeoVenom
06-11-2003, 10:03 PM
(My brother, Raven Darkheart, is going to take over this RPG. He has more experience GMing roleplaying games, so therefore he will take over from now on.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zan-Cool prepares himself for any possible attacks.
 Raven Darkheart
06-11-2003, 10:14 PM
((Okay folks. Many of you don't know me but know my brother NeoVenom. Anyway I be dming/gming the campaigns so you people could do more roleplaying and not figure what to do next. I have DM/GM over 15 star wars campaign with friends and all and do have the rule book in case any of you are wondering what powers Jedi and sith have. I will control all npc but still let you control some as long as it believable . And i do believe no rules have been set so i set a few.

1. No godmode ((this is a must))
2. if you play a canon C please play him as he already establish ((no obi-wan being luke father or something))
3. What i say is not law...you can choose not do what i say but give mea shot okay
4. Have Fun..this is a game..not life

k thats all..send any question to me but keep ooc as few as possible))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((First post to keep story moving. Forgive my errors since I always write in a rush))

"Sir!" A stormtrooper speaks into his headset. "The Jedi are overwhelming us. More back-up is needed as well some fighter to take care of the jedi-acr fighters". On the other end of the intercom sits a young man brooding and almost lost amid thoughts. He then press a button and replies in a slow low tone. "Negative on that order soldier. It was foolish to raid into the temple with our troops. We are wasting men and time by fighting these jedi. Vader should have known better." He stays silent for a while and then formulates a plan. "Hmm since this mess has been started. I think we will have to crush it quick. Send a battlion of troops to each corner of the wall and place explosives. Have some tie fighter come in and shoot about the temple..this will hopefully distract the fighters long enough to set the explosives. Third you will send word to Our emperor of the battle. And last, we need more troops and the jedi hunters. Are your orders understood?" The stormtrooper stays silent for a while. "What about Vader?" He ask.

"He got himself in this mess..he will get himself out!" Replies the voice.

The stormtrooper replies" Yes General Tarkin at once!"

Few minutes pass by as Ties begin their approach towards the jedi temple. They can be seen flying towards the jedi temple by citizens of courscant as well as any Jedi ace pilot, and if they not seen they are obiviously heard appraoch. At the same time a battlion of stormtroopers start heading towards the temple. One wounded Jedi knight see them. He barely keeping alive as shots are fired at him. He dodges and weaves about and yells out to any jedi in earshot. "There are more coming it looks like the planning to Bo....*His word are cut short as he see what looks like a jedi..but his emtions are full of hate and despair. "Anakin? ughh " He is shot in the back and falls to the ground lifeless.
 Mandalorian54
06-11-2003, 11:47 PM
(Rule book you say? bye the way Darkheart, your a pretty good writer, check out my starwars academy thread.)

Avic's ship crash landed on (whatever planet Sideous and crocker are on) and Avic set up a small tent a fair distance from his downed ship and hauled over what supplies he could. There he and Rain waited until Stormtroopers came to examine the crash site.

Finding no one in the ship the stormtroopers began a perimeter search and Avic and Rain were forced to abandon their campsite to avoid capture. The storm troopers reported all they had found including the recently set up camp site to their commander and awaited further orders.

Avic and Rain hopped on board one of the stormtrooper's transports and hitched a ride to Sideous' base.
Page: 2 of 3