Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Final Fantasy

Page: 1 of 2
 Death_Jedi
05-22-2003, 6:50 AM
I decided a final fantasy game would be cool

we need for good guys
a Leader (me)
and 3 team members

We need for bad guys
Leader
3 team members

we will make up characters but if u want use a origional ffa character (but the rank will be different)

It starts off when the lead bad guy is trying to rid the world of Seeds (The good guys)

There will be no leveling up becouse that would be hard to do in a forum

When we fight monsters or bad guys we can get gold and buy new weapons when we come to a new town

ok heres my profile

Name: Death
Side: Good
Weapon: Gun Blade
Looks: Long blond hair with a scar across face, well built

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any1 wanna play?
 Darth Rythe
05-22-2003, 7:02 AM
What is Final Fantasy?
 Death_Jedi
05-22-2003, 7:04 AM
What????? u dont know what final fantasy is?
 Darth Rythe
05-22-2003, 7:15 AM
that is what i said

(anyway i have to go now.)
 jokemaster
05-22-2003, 7:50 PM
two questions:
Can you switch sides?
What types of weapons can you use?
 Flamehart
05-22-2003, 8:02 PM
Meh, I'm in enough RPs already, but I'll join in this one, and I'll kind of jump in when I can.

Name: Craig
Weapon: Any sword
Looks: somewhat-long silverish hair, medium build, but equal in strength and speed.

Btw, out of curiosity, Death, could you edit your character? If they're "original chars" then your char is a little much like Squall, only difference is blonde hair, just a little quirk lol.
 Captain Wilson
05-22-2003, 8:38 PM
Finace fantsys RPG, ace!

name: Sephiroth
Side:Evil
Weapon: Masamune
Apperance: Pale, long grey hair,black trench, Green eyes.

BTW which FF is this set in?? Is mako around
 jokemaster
05-23-2003, 12:29 AM
Name: Justin Reeds
Side: Neutral, for hire
Weapon: A shotgun, can use any type of gun, including Gunblades.
Appearance: Tall, black hair, has a scar on the left cheed from a sword injury that was inflicted when he was a kid and his parents were killed.
Bio: His parents were killed when he was little, he is now a freelancer trying to earn enough money to find out who killed his parents.
----
Reeds waits in a bar for this Sephiroth to arrive, Sephiroth had contacted him earlier and had a job for him.
 Death_Jedi
05-23-2003, 3:16 AM
Waits in Seeds rom for orders and other team mates
 Icemaniax
05-23-2003, 3:56 AM
i am a major FF fan. so this might be cool, i dunno though, need to think about it
 Deac
05-23-2003, 4:36 PM
[Hell, I made up an FF8 sort of character ages ago, and now]

Name: Drem Nova
Weapon: Psyonics (Uses crystal in helmet to magnify)
Bio: A product of a GF accident, Drem now has a weak telekintetic abilty. He primarily uses magic, as he has never been much of a fighter.

------------------------

*The door to the room is opened, and Drem enters, helmet under his arm*

Drem: So, they pick you too?
 jokemaster
05-23-2003, 9:07 PM
((Hey Deac think we should tell Scar? He'll be dissapointed someoone already took Sephiroth))
 Captain Wilson
05-23-2003, 9:11 PM
((tell scar, but i shall not move :D:D:D:D:D:D)

*Sephiroth wals into bar, sword drawn*
Sephiroth: you Reeds?
 jokemaster
05-23-2003, 11:16 PM
Reeds *eyeing the sword*: on a good day, who are you?
 Captain Wilson
05-23-2003, 11:19 PM
*sees reed eyeing the blade an grins*
Sephiroth: On a good day... Sephiroth and you are ...
 jokemaster
05-23-2003, 11:30 PM
Reeds: Justin Reeds, what do you need?
 Captain Wilson
05-23-2003, 11:39 PM
((no-one said anything about mako, so im saying it exists :p ))

*Hands Reed a folder full of documents about a mako reactor, Ractor 14, situated on top of a mountain, including plans,blue prints so on*

Sephiroth: I need help to destroy this...
 jokemaster
05-23-2003, 11:45 PM
Reeds: What's this worth?
 Captain Wilson
05-23-2003, 11:57 PM
Sephiroth: name your price
 jokemaster
05-24-2003, 12:31 AM
Reeds: A billion gil
 Flamehart
05-24-2003, 12:49 AM
Craig walked into the room soon after, sweating a bit from a recent training session. "Hey Death, how's it goin?"
 Death_Jedi
05-24-2003, 2:16 AM
"Hey Craig ...and Nova , You made the team aswell i see"

*Cid walks in (The Garden Headmaster)*

" You all here?, good , down to the mission
Death will be leading this one, you need to go and hunt down Sephiroth , he has been destroying gardens and other SeeDs, their will be a car waiting for you in the garage"

Death " Right "

The SeeDs leave the room and make their way down to the garage
 Icemaniax
05-24-2003, 1:57 PM
(sorry guys, i was away for the day...couldnt post.)

Name: Zell
Weapon: Indestructible Gloves with spiked knuckles and steel plates, And Ability To Draw Power From Enemies and use it agianst them
looks: --> Heres (http://ffworldonline.free.fr/ff8/images/personnages/zell.jpg) my looks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zell-
Sid, Sir? if we catch sepiroth what are wwe supposed to do? apprehend him and bring him back? or kill him on the spot?
 Deac
05-24-2003, 3:45 PM
Drem: Sephiroth? Isn't he...a little beyond us? We just graduate and you send us after Sephiroth? What about Squall and his lot?
 Scar Da Kookee
05-24-2003, 3:58 PM
((Aw dude, no way... YOU TOOK SEPHIROTH ON ME! HOW COULD YOU!?!!

I'm by far a bigger fan... ^_^

And dude, you so don't even have to personality right! :)
He doesn't make deals to have people to destory something, he just 'does it'. And why? You'd know if you're a fan like I'm... ;) :D :) :p))

*A shadowy man stands on a high building above Sephiroth. He is cloaked, a few stray strands of grey hair wave in the wind, and parts where you could see something under it, nothing but bandages.*

??: "My sword, an artifical body, the wrong personality. Things to do before I go back to the Promised Land..." *looks at his bandages.* "Damn traitor... His death will come..."

((EJECTED!!!! :D ;P))
 Captain Wilson
05-24-2003, 10:13 PM
(( [whinning speech] git ;) dont worry i'll be a clone or something, you can be the real Sephiroth, and anway they said i had to have a party :(, but dont worry i have my own plan....*runs off gigling like a girl*. It'd also be boring if i just went off and killed them. How am i supposed to get a team with Sephiroth's pesonlity [/whinning speech] ))

*throws a bag of gil at reed*

Sephiroth: You get the other half after the jobs finshed
 Death_Jedi
05-24-2003, 11:21 PM
(( ill change my character to squall then, cas i didnt like the death and since no1 is squall ))

*Squall , Zell , Nova and craig all enter the garage and get into a car.

"so were going on a training mission"

*the SeeDs were droped off at *that place with the big macanical spider ...you no* there was gunfire everywhere*

"Zell and nova you secure the east and Craig and i will take the west, meet back here at 1900 hours no later"

*Squall and Craig run off to the west fighting all the guards as they go"
 Scar Da Kookee
05-24-2003, 11:29 PM
((Said thing is that paying off someone to help him blow up a make reactor does not even register on sephiroths personality ^_^))

*The figure stands on top of the building, now looking out onto the world, his tathered cloak whipping in the wind. He notices that the once simple villages had gown into cities. He can sense that most of the Mako reactors are shut down, to make way for newer power plants.*

Actual Sephiroth ((:p)): "What did those traitors done to this world. I don't remember these cities like this. The planet's life is weaker. They shall pay, those f***ing traitors."
 Icemaniax
05-25-2003, 2:56 AM
(((*( the town with the "Mechanical Spider Thingy is "Dollet" one of my fav parts of the game :P )*))) ((( Death, I will give you "Command" of the SeeD squad, Since your Squall and all.)))

*Zell walks into the garage and pushes his fist into his hand.*

Zell- I am ready for this mission; But i think we should have had a training mission first, i still need more Guarding Force Powers; all i have right now is Shiva (http://ffguides.telefragged.com/ff8/gf/shiva.gif) , Qeuzacotl (http://ffguides.telefragged.com/ff8/gf/quezacotl.gif) & Leviathan (http://ffguides.telefragged.com/ff8/gf/leviathan.gif) ; squall which ones do you have?
 Death_Jedi
05-25-2003, 4:44 AM
Ill equipt Ifirt (http://ffguides.telefragged.com/ff8/gf/ifrit.gif) , Diablos (http://ffguides.telefragged.com/ff8/gf/diablos.gif) and Alexander (http://ffguides.telefragged.com/ff8/gf/alexander.gif)

(Make it so we can trade around when we want)

"Craig what do you have"
 Scar Da Kookee
05-25-2003, 7:57 PM
((Just for the record, Shiva in FFVIII looked horrible. It seemed that the woman of ice got peed on :p))
 Flamehart
05-25-2003, 8:06 PM
Craig sighed, "Personally, I believe more in strength than GFs, but I have Bahamut (http://ffguides.telefragged.com/ff8/gf/bahamut.gif), Pandemona (http://ffguides.telefragged.com/ff8/gf/pandemona.gif), and Carbuncle (http://ffguides.telefragged.com/ff8/gf/carbuncle.gif).")
 Death_Jedi
05-26-2003, 2:45 AM
"ok so me and zell are taking the west and nova and craig are taking the east, meet at the control tower, and wee need to be back here at 1900 hours. see you at the control tower"

*Squall and zell run of fighting lots of guards along the way*
 Deac
05-26-2003, 10:22 AM
[Um....why are we at Dollet if we're hunting Sephiroth?]
Drem: I'm junctioning Brothers, Cerebus and Cactuar.

*Runs toward a group of enemies. Drem casts fire at one and attacks another*
 jokemaster
05-26-2003, 12:57 PM
*Reeds caught the bag of gil, and quickly headed for the reactor*
------
*1001 random monster fights later, Reeds arrives at the reactor*
 Scar Da Kookee
05-26-2003, 2:02 PM
*Sephiroth, yes my version ^_^, decides to see whats going on in a near-by city, Dollet.*

Sephiroth: *To groups upon groups upon of possilbe random battles.* "Please, do you all think I can even get one precent added to my exp bar til my next level? Please, I'd rather fight Wedge and Biggs..."
 Flamehart
05-26-2003, 8:40 PM
Craig is close behind Nova, and draws his katana. He sliced through two enemies, ducked under the attack of another, and kicked him away. He cut the barrel off the gun of one of them, and took him down with basic Fire magic.
 Death_Jedi
05-27-2003, 2:31 AM
Originally posted by Deac
[Um....why are we at Dollet if we're hunting Sephiroth?]
Drem: I'm junctioning Brothers, Cerebus and Cactuar.

*Runs toward a group of enemies. Drem casts fire at one and attacks another*

(Were on a training mission first)

"Zell the control tower isnt far ahead"

*Squall hits off one of the guards guns and kicks him to the ground then strikes him with the gunblade, a hole heap of guards start so circle around the two*

"This calls for a GF.......HELL FIRE"
*Ifirt appears in a blast of fire and flys up into the air and a astriod appears under his feet, then he leans back and smacks the astoride down at all the guards, it hits the earth with a crash making a mass explosion, killing all the guards*

"Were there"

*Squall and Zell await for Nova And Craig to arrive
 Deac
05-27-2003, 5:04 PM
*Drem blasts a group of monsters back with his attack (the pyschic one) and casts haste, then runs for the tower*
 Flamehart
05-27-2003, 8:09 PM
Lance followed close behind, covering his back, then made it to the control tower a few minutes before Drem, firing a few shots from his standard handgun to help cover him, then holsters it.
 Death_Jedi
05-27-2003, 8:53 PM
"Were all here....now lets get goinp of that control tower and shut it down"

*they all ran to the door of the control tower*

"Be cearful this place will be heavley guarded"

*they smashed through the door and started fending off the guards, they all ran to an elevator, accept squall got left behind trying to fight off the guards*

"Ill meet you guys at the top ill find another way"

*Squall got hit a few times and got angry......and used his limit break, he hit each guard with powerful blows and skillful strikes intill there were no more, he looked to the right and he saw a staircase, he ran to it and went up (sometime later) he got to the top and he saw the others trying to fight off some type of big creature*
 Scar Da Kookee
05-27-2003, 11:37 PM
*As the real Sephiroth walks his way to Dollet, another foe travels there by another means, flight. A man in peculiar clothing, rides a silver dragon high up in the skies.*

Sephiroth: *Looking up at the dragon.* "I'll be damned. He managed to stay alive, too. I hated that prick, stole my theme song."
 Death_Jedi
05-28-2003, 1:10 AM
*Squall runs to the big monster and trys hitting him a few times with him gunblade...the monster turns around and hits squall onto the edge of the building and he keeps hold with one hand then pulls him self back up*

"ARG hes powerful....but not as powerful as my GF's.....DIABLOS"

*lots of bats start coming from nowhere and start bunching up then fly away revealing diablos.......he puts his hand into the air and a dark energy starts coming out of it...it keeps growing and growing in till he throws it down on the beast, and killing it*

"Ha take that"

*the SeeDs exit the building, that wasnt hard, Then a big machine spider drops down and attacks them, Squall jumps ontip of it and uses his limit break and destroys it, they start to run back to the beach, then they hear somthing big running after them and they see its the spider*

"Stuff this lets get the hell outa here"

*they start running intill they can see a figure up ahead*

"Sephiroth!!!"

*The SeeDs look back and the spider isnt there*

"Where did it go....and we cant take on Sephiroth yet were not strong enough''

*They are about 10 meters away from Sephiroth then the big spider jumps behind Sephiroth trying to atttack him*

"Lets get out of here ..NOW''

*The SeeDs jump in the boat and ride off*
 Icemaniax
05-28-2003, 5:47 AM
*as they jumped to the ship Zell turned around and yelled "Shiva; Diamond Dust!" Shiva Appeared in a Giant Ice Cickle and Let loose her Diamond Dust, Destroying the Mechanical Spider*
 Death_Jedi
05-28-2003, 7:16 AM
*as they were going back to the guardan Squall looked up and he saw a silver Dragon*

"Is that.....Sephiroth?"

*they got to the shore and the dragon landed infront of them (since its not the real Sephiroth) and Sephiroth jumped off*

Sephiroth: "Now iv found you and we will fight to the end squall"

*squall pulled out his gunblade and ran at Sephiroth swing the gunblade at him hitting nothing but air, Sephiroth used a Basic fire magic knocking Squall to the ground, he ran at Squall going to slash at his head but Squall stood up rising with a slash cutting Sephiroth across the face, Sephiroth was mad now and used a limit beak on Squall , Squall blocked a few of his attacked but one hit him knocking him to the ground again , Sephiroth thourght Squall was down and walked up to him standing over him, then Squall stood up and stabed Sephiroth through te chest killing him,
he stood over Sephiroth and noticed a little lift in his chin he bent down and pulled it, it waz a mask revealing someone else*

"Whos this?"
 Scar Da Kookee
05-28-2003, 8:45 AM
((this is where I give out one heck of an:

WTF!

controlling my character! That wasn't even supposed to be a Sephiroth Lacky. Just someone almost as bad as Sephiroth.
Those who played FFIX know...))
 Deac
05-28-2003, 3:59 PM
[Yeah...it's major bad form to control other people's characters]
 Flamehart
05-28-2003, 9:54 PM
Craig sat on the boat and looked back at Dollet. He hadn't done a whole lot in the fight, but got enough EXP that satisfied him.
 Death_Jedi
05-29-2003, 3:36 AM
Hey i waznt even controling your character introling the guy on the silver dragon (iv only played FF7 so just skip that but then ay)
a fake copy of u...o well

"Zell , Craig wanna hit the training ground it wasnt really much of a mission, then we need to head to (i suck with citys havnt played it in a while , that place where Edea is ,her mansion where you fight her for the 1st time) well all meet at the front gate in 1 hour
 Redwing
05-29-2003, 5:46 AM
I am so bloody confused, I'm not even going to give the general no-godmoding warnings I get out when I see complaints like this. So um...I'll just say: Everyone, please don't control others' characters without permission. Please. Even if you're the thread creator. It only causes a mess ^_^;;

Now, back to the story ;)
Page: 1 of 2