Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Final Fantasy

Page: 2 of 2
 Death_Jedi
05-29-2003, 5:51 AM
Far out i waznt even controling him if u read it properly its not the Real Sephiroth just a phoney so i waznt controling his character

EDIT: This is turning into a BIIIGGGG mess wanna start over?

Characters

Me: Squall

Craig: Craig

Deac: Drem

Jokemaster: Reeds (or somthing if hes still playing

Ice: Zell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ok well start off where the SeeDs go on the training mission to dollet.)

Squall jumps off the boat and runs west with Zell fending off all the guards , they reach the control and wait for the others ,when the others arive they enter the Control Tower and get to the top and find to elite guards, Squall Cuts ones gun in half then uses a basic fire knocking him to the ground then slashing him, the other guard attacks Squall by suprise knocking him to the ground, Then there is some type of Dark wind and the two guards and thrown away and there is a big Monster comfronting the SeeDs

Squall runs at the monster trying to get a Hit in but the monster hits him away

"Were gonna need GF's for this one!''
 jokemaster
05-29-2003, 2:08 PM
((forgot about this thread))
*Reeds arrived at a town, and with some gil from the bag bought a double-barreled shotgun, he then sold his normal shotgun. He then slept a little at the local inn to recover his health and continued making his way to the reactor.*
 Scar Da Kookee
05-29-2003, 2:43 PM
((Originally posted by Death_Jedi *as they were going back to the guardan Squall looked up and he saw a silver Dragon*

"Is that.....Sephiroth?"

*they got to the shore and the dragon landed infront of them (since its not the real Sephiroth) and Sephiroth jumped off*

I did not land the dragon. and by you saying that it was your character i'm quite agrivated, because there should be a completely different character.

other then that, the whole useage of a silver dragon, in a whold on mechines declared it was something completey out of the normal. so even coping that character seems completely outragious.))

((Ignoring his post))

*The silver dragon lands on a high building top in dollet. He is dressed rather strangely to the normal person, one would think he'd be either extremely homosexual or came from a marti gras party. His was hair long and brown.*

??: "Pathetic planet. Technology at its best."

*The true Sephiroth flys in.*

Sephiroth: "I see I'm not the only resurrection here, Kuja."

Kuja: *whom didnt turn around to see sephiroth* "Sephiroth, how interesting to know you're here too."
 Deac
05-29-2003, 4:26 PM
*Drem takes one hit too many and goes critical*

Drem: LIMIT BREAK!

*Drem leaps into the air and fires a bright red beam from the focusing crystal in his head. He lands, after wound ing the creature*

Cure...
 Flamehart
05-29-2003, 10:56 PM
(OOC: I'm in too many RPs at once, so I'm unable to continue this, so just keep going as if I wasn't even in plz :) )
 Death_Jedi
05-30-2003, 2:55 AM
*Squall jumps in the air and slashed the creature whobling it a bit,*

Squall "LIMITE BREAK"

*He landed lots of blows of the creature and fianally it fell the the ground, (not to be controling other characters here) They all jumped up in the air and landed of the creature striking it and destroying it*

"Now we need to destroy this thing, Squall examined it, if i just push this switch"

*Out loud a voice said....."Detanation in 30 Min"*

"Squall lets get out of here"

*They ran to the bottom of the control tower and a big machine spider (you no what i mean) jumped off the control tower and landed infront of them, Squall used Hell fire and ifirt did hes thing and it destroyed the spider, they were making there way back to the beach then they herd the spider coming up behind them*

"I thourght we totaled that thing......lets get out if here"
 Mandalorian54
05-31-2003, 6:14 PM
I am interested in this storry but it's all messed up. I'm really confused, you said you were starting over or somthing but... crap!

I don't want to be in any "party" or on anyones team, and I think I'll just describe my character as I go along and not post a "profile"

I think what this story really needs is some organization. When does this take place? What realavence does it have with the games?

I don't know anything about FFVIII or FFIX. From my understanding it's mixing characters from FFVII, VIII, and IX, but what world or events is it hapening in/during.

I'm just soo...confused.

You should just make up your own world/events. But whateres good for you I guess...
 Scar Da Kookee
06-01-2003, 5:29 PM
((This is more of a Fun RPG here. I'm just adding in a few better characters into from what I believe is the FFVIII world.

If you knew me alot more, you'd know I hate FFVIII with a passion. So I'm making it better by adding in Sephy and Kuja ^_^

Although Caption Wilson orginally took Sephiroth, we agreed that his 'sephiroth' was a clone of the real one 'mine' (:D), becuase I pointed out that he wasnt fully playing the character to the original personality :)

So just come on in, have some fun.))

Kuja: "You are wounded?"

Sephiroth: "I'm fine. I never bothered to take off the bandages. Besides the kid who attempted to kill me, should be long dead by now. As for yourself?"

Kuja: "I'm surprised that I managed to come here, let alone I could also find an offspring of my Dragon, then I find you."

Sephiroth: "We should get better attire, I know I could use these as a disguise, but it's not my style. However it sounds more greeting when I'm out in the daylight with you, and your 'clothes', monkey boy..."

Kuja: "SAY WHAT?! Errr!"

Sephiroth: "I said 'we' are getting better clothing. Seriously, this time around we are going to pull it off, and we'd both travel to the 'Promised Land', agreed?"

Kuja: "Yes, agreed."

*They shake hands, and the evil partnership begins...*
 Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 11:31 PM
Meanwhile.....

*The SeeDs are running from the machine as they get to the beach squall trips over and the others dont notice intill they bord the boat.....Squall gets up a runs as fast as he can and jumps onto the boat....then one of the SeeDs fires off the big machine gun at it causing it 2 explode*

Squall ".........."

*He didnt say anything for the rest of the trip back, they arived at the guarden and were met by Cid*

Cid "Stick around we will be calling out the test results soon to see whos going to be the 4 SeeDs"

*They sat waiting in the hall intill one of the Guarden Guards came and called out thesae names*

"Squall"
"Zell"
"Drem"
"Follow me please"

*they went into a room with Cid in it*

Cid "Congrats to you all for passing the test, you are our new SeeDs, We now have a new mission for you , We have recived Information that Sephiroth has a hut in the new town of Parm (made it up) , he has been destroying guardens ......Your mission is to hunt down and kill him , if anyone gets in your way destroy them aswell.........go to woodtick and catch the train there and go 2 the new town of parm and look around his hut...if hes not there and you find any trace of him going to anyother place follow it......Get some rest and good luck"

*Cid exited the room and Squall went to his dorm and went to sleep*
 Mandalorian54
06-01-2003, 11:48 PM
A shop keeper in (some big final fantasy city) was locking up his door for the night, he had just placed his key in the keyhole when a gust of wind brushed past sending a chill through the man. He turned around and examined the dark alley with suspision. A click sounded from the shadows and the man peered closer. Then a muffled zip sounded and the man droped with blood streeming out of the hole in his head.

From the shadows a man in a black robe emerged, he holstered a black gun with a silencer beneath his robe and stepped over the shop keeper's body. Opening the door he vanished into the shop's shadows.

From a side alley another man had been watching, whearing white robes identical to the other man's. He took a cell phone from his robes and called the (whatever final fantasy has instead of police).
 Scar Da Kookee
06-02-2003, 12:26 AM
((Two things man, you can make up cities.
and in this RPG it seems that SeeD is the police.))

*Dollet, city streets*

*The evil Duo, decided to take a stroll through the city, after hearing the commotion. They roamed, killing any survivors, until they stopped at a talor.

They waltzed in. The clerk wore a terrified look on his face.*

Sephiroth: "Excuse me sir. Myself and my aquaintence are in need to be fitted in new clothing."

Kuja: "Yes, our attire is becoming quite boring."

Clerk: "Y-y-yes, sirs. I-I'll help you in a minute, I-I just need to know what type of m-material you need..."

Sephiroth: "Black, leather."

Kuja: "Something better..."

*A few mintues later*

*Sephiroth was becoming refitted with a usual attire, the Clerk was becoming even more terrified at the strange Dark wing coming from his right shoulder blade. He kept in mind that he had to remain clam and not to make a messy job at it. How even he kept in mind how the several strange scars were on his chest, which seemedf to have came from repeated blows from a sword, one after another.*

*After Sephiroth reclaimed his 'look', minus a small hair cut, due to portions of his hair was sindged by some kind of fire.

Kuja, had a white variant version of Sephiroth's attire, how ever it was much looser and he hadn't asked for sleves, just matching gloves, which looked more like gauntlets.*

Sephiroth: "Meny thanks. We'll see you in the Promised land."

Kuja: "Yes. My thanks as well."

*They both left with out paying.

Minutes later, the shop blew up.*

---------

*Otuside of Dollet*

Sephiroth: "Now I have to retrieve what is mine..."

Kuja: "Did I mention that short hair, is so not you..."

Sephiroth: "Shut up."

*Kuja's dragon arrives.*

Kuja: *Climbing up* "A mode of transportation?"

Sephiroth: "I'm fine." *Levitiates.*

*They fly off, away from a the burning City*
 Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 12:38 AM
(I know I can make up a city, but I wanted to make it take place in the city some of the other people were in but couldn't find the name. And the SeeDs I know very little about, I didn't like FF7 the sinamatics bored me to death. But it was a good game, very good, just RPG games are not to my liking. I prefer games that acctually require skill.)

The black robed man had come to that little dive shop for just one purpose. There wasn't much in there worth a day's wage. But this run down slum store had only one apeal. A rare Materia.

Once the Materia was in the man's robes he was ready to leave. But at the door he was met with a surprise. A swarm of SeeDs waited for him. He looked down at the body he stood over and realized he wasn't getting out of here without a fight.
 Scar Da Kookee
06-02-2003, 1:19 AM
((It doesn't matter. Just as long as you don't controll characters and don't god mode, unless under extereme sircumstances))
 Death_Jedi
06-02-2003, 5:10 AM
*The SeeDs arived in par and weent to his hut and bust through the door and looked around, he has a diary here,Squall opened it and read out loud*

"Today im going to dollet to have a little fun and kill some SeeDs"

*They sprinted out the door and got 2 dollet, Squall looked up and saw a dragon fly over head with 2 people on it*

"Thats Sephiroth, lets follow them"

*They started to follow the dragon*
 Scar Da Kookee
06-02-2003, 8:41 AM
((Sephiroth was actually 'flying'. It doesnt matter, but i just felt like telling ya ^_^))
 Deac
06-02-2003, 3:25 PM
*Drem runs after the rest of the group, trying to keep up*

Drem: Never much of a runner...
 Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 7:08 PM
The black robed man darted to his left and drew two silenced pistols. The SeeDs with guns opened fire, missing. The black robed man lept to his left while shooting and rolled behind a wall. He ran down the alley only to be cut off by SeeDs.

A SeeD with a sword came rushing at the black robed man. The black robed man lept off the wall and landed behind the SeeD, then tripped the SeeD from behind and shot the SeeD.

The other two SeeDs rushed at the black robed man but when they were a meter in front of him he just whipped out his pistols and pumped a shell into each body. Then from behind him gunfire shot at him. The black robed man darted away and leapt onto a fence, climbing to the top he then leapt onto a balcony and from there onto a low roof. And vanished.

The SeeDs came out of the alley to find the man gone. They screemed every swear word they knew and threw their weapons on the ground. Then left for their base disapointed.

But on the roof tops the black robed man was confronted by the white robed man.

Both stood still, weapons in hands, waiting for the other to make the first move.
 Scar Da Kookee
06-03-2003, 8:34 AM
Kuja: *staring down at the SeeDs trying to catch up.* "Lookie there, weaklings."

Sephiroth: "How interesting... I could care less... They are all traitors..."
 Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 8:04 PM
The black cloaked man draws his pistols, "Well Fenix, we fight again."

The white cloaked man pulles out a small curving dagger, "No Drake, you must stop fighting someday."

"Ha! Not today, mabee....tomorow."

Drake raises his pistols and fires at Fenix, fenix backflips into the air, dodging the bullets, and throws his knife. The knife fly's at Drake who jumps asside. But the nife alters it's course towards Drake, slicing Drake's arm as he falls.

When Drake get's up Fenix is gone, the nife is gone, and the cut of the nife burns on his arm. Looking down at his arm he notices the wound is not bleeding blood, but orange liquid. Bewildered Drake leaves the rooftops to his layer.
 Death_Jedi
06-04-2003, 2:47 AM
(.............o.O You just took on 3 SeeDs with ease........didnt think you could get any stronger then that...owell)

*Squall looks up at them as they look down*

"O....i think they noticed us ready your selfs"
 Scar Da Kookee
06-04-2003, 8:25 AM
*The duo only shrugs their shoulders as the dragon flys away.*

((Considering that the group is running on foot, how can they possibly catch up to a dragon that the passengers have no reason to land...))
 Death_Jedi
06-04-2003, 8:31 AM
"Arg there getting away"

(Well were noty gonna be like right behind them maybe a few 100 meters intill its out of sight)

*they stop running*

"Zell you know this place good, where do you think he was headed?"
 Deac
06-04-2003, 3:24 PM
Drem: I can't see them, or sense them. Damn! This is not my day!
 Scar Da Kookee
06-08-2003, 6:24 PM
Kuja: "Pathetic humans, don't they know that walking isn't the true way of motive transportation?"

Sephiroth: "Yes, but I ponder, how long will it be til they finally reach a point in their travels where they can obtain more suitable transportation..." *laughs*

*a little while later they land Near the old Shinra manson.*
Page: 2 of 2