Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just read Balance Point

Page: 1 of 1
 joetech3000
05-18-2003, 8:19 PM
I thought Balance Point was a good book. The worst part: Shaving Leia's and Jaina's hair! *shudder

Also, I read a book review and it said there was a picture of an unborn baby on the back. I can't find it. If anyone could tell me or show a picture, that would be great.
 wassup
05-20-2003, 12:41 AM
Well theres the Japanese cover with a (almost) nude Jaina in the background...:naughty:

http://www.theforce.net/books/bookcovers/jpn/images/balancepoint.jpg)

Maybe the guy who reviewed it thought Jaina in a bacta tank looked like a fetus or something? :confused:
 benTantilles
05-20-2003, 8:25 AM
whoa....those japs can really draw....

i didn't really like balance point...and in contrast with the other njo books, it seemed even worse.
 swphreak
05-20-2003, 8:39 AM
Originally posted by wassup
Well theres the Japanese cover with a (almost) nude Jaina in the background...:naughty:

*cough* avatar *cough*

:D:D:D:D:D

Yea, I don't think there's a baby anywhere on there....
 Master_Payne
05-20-2003, 3:11 PM
I think there IS a babe on there...damn, I should be there instead of that droid :p .
Japan covers rules... the only ones I think looks better on US versions are "vector prime" and "star by star".
 Jedi Skywalker
05-20-2003, 4:48 PM
In fact there's a baby but you can't find it. If you've read Balance Point well you know Mara's pregnant and on the cover I saw Mara (cool picture of her btw)
 joetech3000
05-21-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Skywalker
In fact there's a baby but you can't find it. If you've read Balance Point well you know Mara's pregnant and on the cover I saw Mara (cool picture of her btw)

:drop2: WHERE????
 Jedi Skywalker
05-21-2003, 4:13 PM
Use your imagination
 swphreak
05-21-2003, 7:49 PM
Lets see, Mara is pregnant.... and where are babies when their mothers are pregnant?
 wassup
05-21-2003, 8:51 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
Lets see, Mara is pregnant.... and where are babies when their mothers are pregnant?

Um...in the uterus.
 Jedi Skywalker
05-22-2003, 4:41 PM
Originally posted by wassup
Um...in the uterus.

You're right, so am I right or am I right?:p
Page: 1 of 1