Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

For Hire...

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord_Vessen
05-18-2003, 4:36 PM
OOC: This is open, just a flowing RPThread, no set story. This part takes place in a hidden spice farm on Endor.

IC: Vessen walked through the rows and rows of spice, while wookies tended to all of the plants. A wookie bumped into him and quickly cowered but Vessen let him go without having to grovel. The Hutt who was crawling along side him started to speak, "Aaaaaahhhhh, you musta to a job for mes. You have a BIG, BIG debt to repay to mes...You must take thisa spice to Nabooa, then debt be repay." Vessen nodded, he wasn't a smuggler by trade but its better than having a bounty on his head. He continued to walk until they were at a pile of crates full of the merchandise. "This is whata you take in a ship," The Hutt continued, "You musta not get caught or your head be a mine." The Hutt let out a low belowing laugh as he watched the zabrak inspecting the crates. Vessen knew there was alot of risk involved but he had to do it to repay his debt to The Hutt. The wookies loaded up his ship to the brim with boxes of spice. He got into the cockpit and set his coordinates for Theed, Naboo. On the map there was an Imperial Blockade he had to get past, and a small station before that. The zabrak smiled and started up the engine.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-18-2003, 8:45 PM
Jatari Bazrak, a fierce Zabrak bounty hunter.:dmaul3:
jumps out of Hyper-space, as heading for Naboo, see's a ship starting to dodge blasts from a space station as Imperial Tie Fighters advance on his postion.

Then a tie fighter get's on the ships tail, as Jatari sees him desperatly trying to shake the tie fighter off, but with no succes.

As Jatari watches with emusment he remembers a part of his code,"A favor is an investment."
So out of better judgement he flies in and starts firing at the tie fighter, with lasers blasting the tie fighter expoldes.

"Look's like you could use some help, now lets blast this station."
 Lord_Vessen
05-18-2003, 10:28 PM
Vessen was in trouble until a mysterious ship saved him from the ties, he then spoke into his comlink, "Thank you, I was in trouble there. This old rig can't handle anything, by the way what's you name?"
 Thew Rydur
05-19-2003, 12:05 AM
OOC: I was under the impression spice was mined. ;) :p

IC: Thew sat in the cantina, a pile of emptied mugs lay in front of him. He hadn't hand a job in over two weeks. He knew he needed work, the credits were running a bit low. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out what money he had left.

Thew: Damn only about 200... I probably have a little left on the ship...

Thew got up and walked out of the cantina, leaving a few credits at his table.
 Lord_Vessen
05-19-2003, 1:04 AM
Vessen cooled his thrusters and landed in the spaceport. He walked down the corridor to the storage area where he heard a beeping. He searched and searched for the source until he came across it...he bolted out of the ship and it exploded. Pieces flew everywhere and windows shattered as the frie engulfed the port. A piece of landing gear flew into a local cantina and landed in front of a human on his table. But the human kept sipping his brew. Vessen got up and watched as hundreds of droids tried to fight back the fire, soon stormtroopers flooded into the hangar and cleared the area.
 StarCords
05-19-2003, 10:43 AM
Ack'tor hid behind stormtroopers, hoping no one would see him. A death mark is definately not an easy thing to live with, and a bounty on your head is basicallly a death mark sometimes.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-19-2003, 1:07 PM
OOC:To see my ship go to http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jedistarfighter/gallery.htm) Then click concept art and go to 14 of 15 to see what it looks like. All though the size of my ship is equal to the size of Slave I.

IC:Jatari had fallowed Vessen to Naboo with his senor jammer activated. He landed his ship called NEMESIS on platform 9C next to Vessen's.
After the explotion Jatari punched in some numbers on his comlink soon Mess the Hutt came on screen.
"I egnited the bomb but he survived."
"Whata! I can'ta have no more mistakes Jatari, I want hima DEAD!"said the hutt,"Don't worry I'll get the job done." "Remember Jatari NO mistakes!".
then the screen went black.

Soon after the chat with Mess the Hutt he saw a bunch of stormtrooper's heading towards 9A (Vessen's platform.)
"This is not my day." sighed Jatari as he followed them trying not to be noticed.
 Thew Rydur
05-20-2003, 12:21 AM
Thew had been heading toward the docking bays, where his ship was located. He heard the blast and, with blaster in hand, immedeatly bolted toward the scene to find out what was going on.
 Lord_Vessen
05-20-2003, 1:43 AM
Vessen clutched his sword from within his cloak. It had a film covering it so it would not be detected by scans. He sulked out of sight so he could recoop from what just happened. He thought for a moment and concluded that it must of been that dirty Hutt who tried to kill him. Now his ship was gone and his supplies. All he had was his sword and rifle. Along with 10,000 credits in his cloak pocket.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-20-2003, 1:13 PM
In no time the stormtroopers were firing away hitting what ever they could. Then 7 stormtroopers fly up and get taken out.
Jatari throws another Thermal Detonator, and after throwing a couple detonators 28 stormtroopers are taken out. Finally they start to pay some attention to this new threat, Even though there where a couple other people who had joined the battle. "Get him!" one of the stormtroopers said. Then Jatari uses his jet-pack to fly behind a pillar, and to his surprise he finds Vessen over on the next pillar. "Oh, by the way I'm Jatari Bazrak, I see you won't be able take your ship out of here." Then Jatari fires a couple more shots from behind the pillar.
 Lord_Vessen
05-20-2003, 11:59 PM
OOC: This is confusing, Oh well I'll play along.

IC:
Vessen watched as the person shot it out with the troopers and decided it was best that he should help out his new companion. He drew his blade and dropped from the top of the pillar, he charged and swung his blade at an opposing trooper and severed his neck. The trooper fell and his companions began to send a wave of lasers toward the cloaked zabrak. He quickly rolled out of the way and stabbed a trooper in the chest, he pulled the blade out the man's chest and hit another reverse blade. Vessen then jumped out of the way as a thermal detonator bounced towards the group. A firery explosion went off and the troopers lay dead on the ground. The alarm was sounding as Vessen and his companion fled from the scene. Vessen then thought to himself, "Why do I always get into trouble with the empire..."
 Jatari Bazrak
05-21-2003, 12:10 AM
"Yeh, I was wandering that same thing."
When they reached the end of the compound they met a shadowy man. As they ducked behind the corner of the wall.
" So, are you a good pilot." Jatari said to a man who had a blaster in his hand, he was the man Jatari saw running out of the cantina.
 Thew Rydur
05-21-2003, 12:30 AM
Training the blaster on Vessen, Thew quickly aimed another at Jatari.

Thew: Well that all depends... it seems to me that you're in a bit of trouble with the Imps. Bringing you two in would be quite profitable... give me a reason why I shouldn't and I may consider it. I might advise haste on your part, as it seems there are quite a few E-11's heading our way.
 Lord_Vessen
05-21-2003, 12:48 AM
Vessen flashed a grip of credits in his hands.

Vessen: There is more where that cam from if you help us, other wise you will taste my blade and I will happily go on my way.

Vessen smirked as the human considered the offer.
 Thew Rydur
05-21-2003, 1:57 AM
Thew thinks for a moment, and then with his head leaning to one side, and a slight grin on his face, Thew points the blasters up in the air.

Thew: Fair enough... *his face hardens*... But I assure you I am not so easy to kill...
 Lord_Vessen
05-21-2003, 2:12 AM
Vessen gripped the handle of his blade and smirked, "I assume you aren't, well we will need to go bck to Endor...I have some unfinished business to take care of there with a certain person. Well how rude of me, my name is Vessen Berak; also known as Vessen the Slayer. What might your name be?"
 Jatari Bazrak
05-21-2003, 3:01 PM
OOC:How do you guys get the color around your name?

IC:"Hurry we must get out of here, and quick. We'll meet you at 9C and head to Endor, and if you come along I'll give you 1/3 of the credits that have been posted byJabba the Hutt for Mess the Hutt a total of 30,000 credits to be exact,
now we must get going!"Jatari says, then throws a thermal detonator at the rest of the stormtroopers.
 Jan Gaarni
05-21-2003, 5:57 PM
OOC: Read This First (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71567) thread to find out, Jatari. Scroll down to the Store FAQ.
 Lord_Vessen
05-21-2003, 10:56 PM
Vessen ran down the alley way as the group split up. Jatari and Vessen both sped down a cleared alley way while Thew went the opposite way. A group of troopers were at the end of the alley way and opened fire upon Vessen and Jatari. Vessen swiped and slashed at the troopers until they all fell dead. Their blood soaked their white armour as the fell.
 Thew Rydur
05-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Dashing down the alley, Thew sent a few blind shots behind him. Then he hit the comm button on his wrist panel.

Get the ship ready for take off... I'm in a hurry.

Thew took a quick look behind him, then rounded a corner.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-22-2003, 12:20 AM
As they reach 9C, they find 35 Stormtroopers and 4 AT-ST's blocking the enterance. Then Jatari activates his comm.

Jatari: "Um, Rydur, We're going to have a small delay in our flight plan." Then loads-up his gernade launcher."Let's party." says Jatari with a smirk.
 Lord_Vessen
05-22-2003, 12:32 AM
Vessen unshoulders his rifle and loads a clip into it. The two charge out into the battle. Guns flaring Jatari takes out an AT-ST with his RPG while Vessen took out the troopers, the AT-ST's were firing upon him sending a wave up lasers his way but he merely dodged them with his incredible speed. Then he tossed his empty rifle aside and took out his blade The Reaver. He hacked, slashed, and sliced the troopers into pieces. Blood statined his deadly blade as he fought trying to keep away from the fire of the AT-ST's. Suddenly his blade was knocked from his hands by a laser and Vessen had to resort to his Teras Kasi skills. He jumped and kicked the chest of a trooper knocking him senseless in the process. Next he charged at another and quickly whipped off his helmet and broke his neck. But then a laser hit Vessen's chest, sending him onto the floor. The battle raged on as the troopers tried to end the on slaught.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-22-2003, 1:15 AM
"NOOOO!!":freakout: said Jatari as he grabed Vessen and draged him out of the deadly crossfire. Could this be it? Jatari thought, NO! a bounty hunter never gives up!
Jatari Bursted into a Firey Rage and started Firing at the last AT-ST, then it fell to the ground and EXPLODED taking several stormtroopers with it.

Then Jatari activated his comm.
Jatari: "Rydur, we could really use some backup right about now." Then went over to Vessen to treat his wounds.
 Lord_Vessen
05-22-2003, 1:43 AM
Vessen opened his eyes and smiled, the shot had penetrated his armour but not his chest. "My blade...I need to go back and get it." Vessen got up and ran to his blade he quickly picked it up and fled to the safety of the alley way.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Jatari had no more Thermal detonators and no ammo for his Detonator launcher. So he got his twin dual blaster pistols., and fallowed Vessen Berak into the dark alley hoping the would find Rydur.
 Lord_Vessen
05-22-2003, 11:56 PM
Vessen could here the trample of the troopers behind them, they were very close. He suddenly stopped when he saw a shadow of a trooper standing around the next corner. He jumped on to an abandoned merchant's stand and climbed up to a cantina roof top. He watched as troopers gathered to greet them. He pulled his fellow zabrak up onto the roof so he could get a look.

Vessen: "Jatari, we must keep out of this. There is no way we can make it out of that."
 Jatari Bazrak
05-23-2003, 12:04 AM
"I know, but we have to find Rydur , mabye he's at the ship, we need to get to the platform."
Then Jatari spots a small crawlspace.
"If my map is correct it leads right to 9C."
So they sliped in unnoticed, and headed for the ship.
"I'll explain every thing when we get onto Nemesis."
 Lord_Vessen
05-23-2003, 12:52 AM
Vessen crawled into the shaft, it was dusty and had wookie hair strewn all over the place. This must have been an escape rout for wookies at one time. He crawled until Jatari stopped at a grating vent. There they saw the Nemesis. There were four guards in front of the ship and two were patrolling around. Vessen poked a hole through the grating and took out his rifle. He looked through the scope, he could take out the four but if the other two saw then they would alert the rest of them. He must choose his shots wisely. He waited until the guards went round out of sight, then he let loose on his rifle. The four troopers dropped to the floor, then came the other two from around the corner. Vessen killed them too.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-23-2003, 12:52 PM
then they ran down to Nemesis.
"Now lock the door."
Then they got on board the ship, Jatari checked the holomap and found there wasn't as much security as before so this was going to be much easier.

"Now, we should wait for Rydur, since he's been foud with us there's going to be a bounty on him for helping two persons escape."

"We'll wait as long as we can." But soon stormtroopers we're coming onto the platform."
 Thew Rydur
05-23-2003, 8:30 PM
Now inside his own ship, the Core Runner, Thew keyed the comm unit.

Thew: Core Runner calling Nemesis, you copy?
 Lord_Vessen
05-23-2003, 9:38 PM
Thew's voice echoed through the cockpit of Nemesis. Vessen answered

Vessen: Yes we copy, that you Thew?
 Jatari Bazrak
05-23-2003, 10:19 PM
Then Jatari spoke into the comlink.

Jatari: Where taking off, see you at Endor.

Then when they got some altitude, Jatari fired his lasers at the aproching troopers.
Then went out of orbit and then he punched in the coordenance for Endor and activated the hyper-drive.
 Lord_Vessen
05-23-2003, 11:10 PM
[i]Vessen decided to start sharpening his blade. He began to sharpen the fine blade. Their ship flew through space getting ever closer to Endor.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-24-2003, 12:45 AM
"Mess is Bounty.."jatari said "what?
"*sigh* It all started on corellia, we lived a peacfull life until the Empire came and Destroyed our village. Many brave zabrak died that day, so we could escape. The rest of us, 'the Outcasts' went to Mos Entha,Tatooine thinking we would live the peacful life that we used to but ten years ago that all changed...
Mess the Hutt leader of the Black Talon gave away our location to the Empire, they came and destroyed the rest of my Family. Fortunatly they came while I was shooting targets in my T-16 skyhopper. Then I went to Jabba the Hutt and he gave me the mission to kill Mess the Hutt for 90,000 credits after I killed his rancor.:rolleyes: Since I couldn't get to him dircetly, with all the security he had I took a job which was to Hunt down Vessen Berak. So i gained your trust so you could help me take out Mess the Hutt."
 Thew Rydur
05-24-2003, 3:24 PM
Thew sat in the Core Runner, in hyperspace, heading for Endor. He was at an information terminal. On the screen was:

Jatari Bazrak- 12,000 credits
Crimes: Destroying Imperial Property
Murdering Imperial Troops
Vessen Berak- 12,000 credits
Crimes: Destroying Imperial Property
Murdering Imperial Troops

Combined Bounty- 30,000 credits

Thew thought to himself...

I'd need to set them up, somehow... I probably couldn't take both at the same time. Of course first I need to see how much they're willing to pay...
 Lord_Vessen
05-24-2003, 3:49 PM
Nemesis went out of hyperspace above the atmosphere of Endor. Coordinates were set for the spice fields. The ship hurled towards the forest moon.

Vessen: "We should land a bit away from the fields. That way we can get in without commotion." Vessen turned on the comlink and spoke into it, "Thew, were approaching a clearing we will take the ships down there. Then continue on foot to the fields. In case your wondering we will pay you 30,000 now and 30,000 later which I have in a fund on Naboo."
 Jatari Bazrak
05-24-2003, 7:59 PM
The ship then landed into the rows of spice, a few wookies were finishing up there work for the day. Jatari then turned on his comm.

Jatari: Rydur you will go to Mess's palace and destract him while Vessen and I towards the south enterance.

Easier said than done, the canyon was filled with Mess's guards and there were many Nexu brought here for the soul purpose of keeping intruders out.

Jatari then put a new belt of Thermal detonators on :thermal:, he was leaving his detonator Launcher behind. (Hopefully he wouldn't have to use it.) :fire3:
 Lord_Vessen
05-24-2003, 8:12 PM
Vessen shouldered his blaster rifle and loaded his twin blaster pistols. He put his sword in its sheath and stepped out of the ship. There some wookies abandoned there work to hide in their huts.

Vessen: "Bah lets just storm the place," Vessen smirked and put some extra clips of ammo on his belt.

The zabrak walked through the rows of spice plants, crushing many and killing them. He shot some of plants and soon there were some guards on the scene...
 Jatari Bazrak
05-24-2003, 8:27 PM
"Fool..." But Jatari soon joined the fight, Took out his two twin dual-blaster pistols and started firing, killing two gaurds at a time.

As they got father into the canyon, They ran into a Nexu.
Jatari jumped out of the way as the Nexu tried to pounce the two Zabrak. Jatari was soon firing with hisblaster pistols, it then decided to attack Vessen and it slashed Vessens armor, but no harm came to him. Vessen then Jumped on top of the beast and stabbed into the back of the Nexu and and penitrated it's heart. it then lay lifeless after a painfull howl. Which Alarmed the Guards.
 dathansurehand
05-27-2003, 1:01 PM
"Any meeting with this Hutt is bad news....I should'a listened to my contact." Thought Dathan.

The "throne room" wasn't nearly as large as Jabba's, but was certainly large enough. There were several guards posted throughout the room, not to mention the Droids.

Bringing his focus back to the Hutt, Dathan responds "I am willing to sell you 300 at the aforementioned agreed price."

"Ha ha ha, Surehand. You never cease to amaase me. I remember the number four hundred, not three." And the Hutt looks at a Bounty Hunter to his right.

Dathen visibly cringes. This is not what he needed. No conflict. The pleasantly quiet Bounty Hunter steps Dathans way. "That makes him not so pleasant." muses Dathan.

Explosions suddenly sound off to the east. Dathan spins as several guards move in the direction of the sound....

"Time to go."

The Hutt instucts his guards to investigate, and shouts instuctions to his droids.

The droids close on Dathan.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-27-2003, 5:52 PM
The two zabrak had entered the palace and were fighting many gaurds as well as droids. As the newest regiment of gaurds came from down the flight of stairs Jatari took out his blaster pistols and started firing. 3 guards went down, but the rest kept coming with guns blasting. Vessen then jumped from a balcony and behead one of the guards then stabbed a guard pulled the blade out; Blood, droids, and bodies littered the ground. Jatari then signaled it was safe to head up the stairs.
 dathansurehand
05-27-2003, 11:52 PM
"Oh man." Thinks Dathan.

"Mt. Hutt, sir, I will be going now. Seems you have visitors." As Dathan moves directly west, away from the display going on to the east.

The Hutt was moving back into the wall, apparently some sort of escape route for the fat, nasty beast he is. "Mr. Shuuuuurehand, we shall dissscuss this attack you have so valiently set upon my home."

All Bounty hunters and droids were setting up posistions within the palace, and Dathan had made his was to a window in the west wall.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-30-2003, 9:15 PM
the two Zabrak reached the Messes thrown room...
"He fled to his ship!" said Vessen the ship soon took of Vessen was so angry with himself.
On the shipp... "ho ho ho hooooo. no one outa smarts Mess the hutt." then all of a sudden Jatari watches with a smirk.."Well no one except Thew." Jatari then presses a button "3...2..1" suddenly the ship explodes in broud daylight. "always have a backup plan..."says Jatari.
Page: 1 of 1