Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Looking for Sam&Max animation

Page: 1 of 1
 Kern
05-15-2003, 4:14 AM
Hi. I'm trying to get a little animation from Sam & Max Hit The Road to use as an avatar on a message board. The one I'm looking for is Max digging around inside the hydrocephalic kitten for the Commissioner's assignment.

I opened up the SAMNMAX.001 file in costrip v1.5, and looked through all the costumes, but I can't find that animation. Any thoughts on how else I could find it?

Thanks
 jannar85
05-15-2003, 8:39 AM
All animations are there, you might want to follow the instructions for it. (It's INSIDE the program)

There are sub-dirs inside the dirs. :)
There you'll probably find it ;)
 Kern
05-15-2003, 9:20 AM
Thanks for the reply jannar. Do you mean the different cel tables within each costume - the ones you get by using the up and down arrows?

I've gone through all the frames of all the tables of all the costumes again to check I didn't overlook it, but I still can't find that cat there at all. There seem to be some other things missing too, like the fire breather's fire breathing animation, and the cone of tragedy.
 jannar85
05-17-2003, 9:38 AM
Yeah, I meant those.
I can check as well, if it'll help any.. I don't get the same program to work though..
Page: 1 of 1