Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

You should say thank you

Page: 2 of 2
 shock ~ unnamed
05-20-2003, 1:36 AM
Originally posted by Break_dF
Ok.. you lost me. So Raven is starting a band? Umm, don't you think they should take their spare time and put it into something more productive? Like developing the game. Jeez.

sad part is if you would not have posted that I bet one of them would have done it...
 HertogJan
05-20-2003, 7:18 AM
Originally posted by Break_dF
The question is who not what. And, look it up.

The question is not who, it's when!!
- "When?"
Well you think it's 2003, actually it's closer to 2203, but honestly, we don't know :)

Sorry, couldn't resist :p
 Darth Groovy
05-20-2003, 8:42 AM
Well said Shock, it is about damn time somebody posted a thread like this over here, and you are not as old as some of us, I am in fact 29 years old.

Break_df, you are now banned, and hopefully you will stay banned since you are a repeat offender that has no clue on how to play nice with others.

To all other JA visitors, the flaming is really out of control around here, and the funny thing is, the game is not even out yet. I am going to be cutting down on the flaming by any means necessary. I will be deleteing posts, warning members and getting members banned as well. Consider this a freindly warning.;)
 Prime
05-20-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Well said Shock, it is about damn time somebody posted a thread like this over here, and you are not as old as some of us, I am in fact 29 years old. Excellent. Another old fella :) I don't view this thread as random priase, but a counter to all the moaning that goes on around here.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Break_df, you are now banned, and hopefully you will stay banned since you are a repeat offender that has no clue on how to play nice with others.
Frankly, I'm surprised it has taken this long :)
Page: 2 of 2