Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Someone Please Help!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi_Merciless
05-14-2003, 8:53 PM
Hello,

I need help, I want to extract the images, sound effects, and movies from games like Force COmmander, Galactic Battle Grounds, Jedi Outcast, basically the newer LucasArts games, I tired the Scummrevisited with results only on the music side, can any one tell me a program that will extraxt all this items for me? Any Help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!
 jannar85
05-15-2003, 8:40 AM
I believe no program supports that game at the moment...
But there are some ways getting inside those files..

For sound - You need a soundblaster card, turn down the music, voices, etc.. (not sound!) then choose 'what you hear' from the record tab thingy in windows, and go inside a recording program and press record. Switch back to the game, and it will record all sounds you hear from the speaker ._.

For images - use hypersnap dx
For movies... hmm... try bink and smacker, or go to the same site as hypersnap is on. They have a recording program there. :)

Hope that helped...
Page: 1 of 1