Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sam And Max 2 Wishlist

Page: 1 of 1
 jokemaster
05-14-2003, 12:29 AM
Now that the trailer and screenshots are out, post your wishes/suggestions for Sam And Max 2. Things that can be improved ETC. I'd post some but i gotta go to bed.
 samandmaxfiend
05-14-2003, 2:46 AM
looks all good to me.. so is the game called "Sam & Max: Freelance Police" not sam & max 2? and do you think they'll include the walk/see/use etc thing in this game? just looking at the artwork..it looks like they are gonna go to some pretty funny and strange places.. and the space set up.. will surely lead to many star wars etc type jokes
 TheBlueFlamingo
05-14-2003, 11:54 PM
I want multiplayer!!!!
 jokemaster
05-14-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by TheBlueFlamingo
I want multiplayer!!!!
LOL, I'd fight for Max, he'd make witty remarks when he scores or dies. There'd also have to be taunts
 Random
05-15-2003, 12:38 AM
Multiplayer, that reminds me of my first Doom Mod from like 10 years ago. I replaced the pistol with Sam's big cartoon gun, it kinda drooped. When it shot a big "BANG" flashed on the screen. Then I made Sam's hands load a popcicle into the double barral shot gun. I can't remember what weapon I replaced, but I had a weasle on a stick weapon (probably the plasma gun). But the best of them all was the new chainsaw. I put Max's head down there, and while idoling he was looking back and forth for something to kill. Then when I attacked with Max he would lunge forward and start chomping on baddies! His ears flopping around and teeth gnashing away at Imps or cyberdeamons.
 Jester
05-15-2003, 11:42 PM
And that reminds me about the time that I lied through my teeth.
 Random
05-16-2003, 1:18 AM
I assume you're talking to me. What do you mean?
 Jester
05-16-2003, 1:55 AM
No, no - I wasn't talking to you.
 sheaday6
05-17-2003, 3:14 AM
i want the game to be good, is that too much to ask?
 SyntheticGerbil
05-17-2003, 8:53 PM
I want the game to have indie rock music piped in over the environment. I want it to be louder than the voice actors in the game. When one tries to fiddle with the options and turn down the music volume, I want the game to bombard you with messages saying "What's the matter? Are you not hip enough for this game? Modest Mouse is pure genius, aside of all of the other bands that sound oddly similar. Come on, kid, get with the times!"

And then I want a new computer in the office that Sam's daddy bought and we can go browse little Sam's website to see how deep he is and what an awesome touch that confusing design accompanied by size ten font can achieve. Then I want to read his LiveJournal after their missions and vomit blood out OF DMy Eyes anD VOMIT AND HAVE SEX with hATRED and Die and laugh and cr uy and destryo and vomit and laugh and vomit vomiting laughter and loathing and going to trhe local indie rock store and looking at the TWITs With therirr thick rimmed galssez glasses and dying and sick and disgusting psuedo intellectual perverted garbage ****ing regular joes with no integroity makeing awful awufl stinking rotten awful kids hate
 Skinkie
05-18-2003, 2:57 AM
I wanna be Max! I wanna run around with a big gun and no pants, complete freedom!
 ShadowCode
05-21-2003, 7:16 AM
As long as it has irrelevant (yet relevant) 16+ letter words, and interesting comments by max and responses from Sam, I'm happy.
Page: 1 of 1