Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Reload

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Eggplant
05-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Are You Mother ****ing Ready!
For The New ****!....Reload

3 DAYS TIL Matrix Reloaded

last night I saw the documentary
Matrix Revisited, it was so good.

I worked this weekend
on someones stuff on my
computer, I have some Doss.
I am going to buy a ticket
for thursday
(if any are still left.)
as you might guess
I CAN'T WAIT!
for the second part
of the Matrix trilogy.
*and I believe, I think*

'Matrix Revolutions'

might even be released in November.
(there is also the game.
(with plot line vital
to this movie.

and... my first owned
or will be Anime.
theAnimatrixJune 3rd.

as you can see by my avitar
and profile, I am Matriculating myself.
*guess maybe I like the Matrix huh?*
:cool:

(oh I also own
the Matrix Reloaded Album
I did a CD review for it in
Darth Groovy's site The Manipulation.
it is themaipulation dot com.)

http://www.wsmcafe.com/new_users/0/3/03202346p63/image3page5.jpg)
 Metallus
05-12-2003, 1:11 PM
Heh, yeah, I'm looking forward to all the Matrix stuff that's coming out this year. I hope you've managed to check out the 4 episodes of the Animatrix that were released publicly on www.intothematrix.com). They're pretty "rad".

Also, the game is called Enter The Matrix, and it starts, chronologically just before the events in the Matrix Reloaded. Amazingly, the game has video footage that you won't see in any of the films, starring all the stars of the Matrix, which is uncommon for video games that are based on film series. Well, okay, Billy Dee Williams did reprise his role as Lando in Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, but shh.

I hope to see the movie soon, but I doubt that I'll get to the first couple weeks that it's out because of school (cue the weepface) :~

Anyway, good luck to everyone trying to get tickets :rolleyes:
 Darth Eggplant
05-13-2003, 12:17 PM
i am going to see X-Men 2 at 1pm today
and i am going to see if i can get tickets
for thursday. they are playing it weds evening, but without a car, i can wait
one night, i am not that fanatic yet.:D
 Sanspoof
05-13-2003, 3:40 PM
I can't wait till the Matrix 2 comes out! The first one was great and the kung-fu and special effects are always a pleasure. Let's just hope I get the storyline this time :D
 Darth Eggplant
05-15-2003, 9:35 PM
i saw it today weeeee!!!!!:cool:
 Sanspoof
05-17-2003, 11:32 AM
How was it?

Was it rad?
 Darth Eggplant
05-17-2003, 5:11 PM
Rad enough that I am going again
tonight at 6:30pm weeeee!!!!!:cool:
 GendoTheGreat
05-20-2003, 9:28 PM
I saw it last night weeee. It was awesome and all but it just didn't have the charm of the first movie weeeee. I guess no matter how high your expectations, you're not exactly going to be blown away when they are adequately met weeee.

Also, they showed the trailer for T3 and I have to say, it looks pretty damn cool*.

(*weeee)
 Darth Eggplant
05-21-2003, 5:36 PM
actually in all fairness reloaoded is like the middle of the stroy, so when all three are released you can say, gee I loved the first part of the movie it kind of dragged and lost its charms in the middle and or rather the end was...
glad to see you have a custom title, yess it is so special.;)
 GendoTheGreat
05-22-2003, 11:20 AM
If I had to sum it up, I'd say that it was simply a little over the top. That's it really. All the elements were there. I certainly didn't hate it.
 Branik
05-23-2003, 8:09 AM
I guess I'll have to somehow scrounge up the money to get to see those films. Matrix just premiered here on Wednesday, so I doubt I'll get any tickets for that, but X2 might happen.
 ZaXeriaw
05-23-2003, 9:31 AM
I saw it yesterday. I think it is a little boring, but the fight-scenes was all the money worth. I didn't like the story-line, cause there wasn't anything new from the first one.... But it wasn't a bad movie...
 C Shutt
05-27-2003, 1:55 PM
Bored the hell out of me, but then I didn't like the first one either.
 Tall Guy
06-01-2003, 3:44 AM
I went watching it last week and i thought it was ok, however its been a while since i watched the first one so there was a lot og the stuff that didnt make sense to me. Matrix 1 was on channel 5 in the uk last week but i was workin so i missed it :(

I did think the special effects were great though, some of the best ive seen in a while, and the fight sequences were great also.:)
 Branik
06-01-2003, 6:15 AM
I just got reloaded a few days ago. Seems my expectations were right: it was good in general, nice fightscenes, good plot etc. but I still think that all the fighting became a little boring in the end. They could also have concentrated a bit more on the story itself.
 Gabez
06-01-2003, 9:37 AM
Yeah, I really liked it too even though it did seem a little over the top in places. But some of those action scenes and special effects were so totally wow that I would recommend it to anyone. Definitely looking forward to seeing the next one!
 JofaGuht
06-28-2003, 10:07 AM
Well, I personally thought it was great and almost matched up to the first. I thought it was going to be bad because in trilogies the second never introduced anything new, but I was wrong. I had low expectations when you all had high ones. So I guess that's what gives me the right to rudely judge your opinion. But hey, it's what i do.
Page: 1 of 1