Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sexual Issues

Page: 1 of 1
 Shotokan
05-12-2003, 4:45 AM
If this bothers you then just stop reading right now.....

Now that that's out of the way... When do you lose your virginity? Intercourse, anal, oral? I'm confused. So if you only lose virginity during intercourse, then the others are ok?
 Dagobahn Eagle
05-12-2003, 10:43 AM
I hate this topic and will only say this:

Don't let society dictate to you when to have sex. Do it when you feel ready. I hate people who have sex and risk pregnancy at 14 just to say they "did it".

Oh, and you lose your virginity only when you have sex. As in "this long thing goes into this hole":).
 C'jais
05-12-2003, 10:48 AM
It depends on whether virginity is meant in the physical or the mental way.

As, for boys anyway, there's no real use for the physical term anymore, I'd say that doing anal sex for your first time counts as well.

Of course, you'd have to be pretty weird to start with anal sex in the first place.

And no, oral sex doesn't count.
 Luc Solar
05-12-2003, 1:04 PM
Originally posted by C'jais
Of course, you'd have to be pretty weird to start with anal sex in the first place.

Or have very bad aim. :D

(sry, that's all I got. :o )
 Reborn Outcast
05-12-2003, 10:34 PM
I don't know C'jais, I think oral counts. If someone (spoiler here for people who don't like this) sucks your penis or "eats a girl out" then that in my opinion is considered losing your virginity.

Just my opinion though.
 munik
05-13-2003, 2:34 AM
That is an odd question, as I find it difficult to come up with a straight answer, an answer that doesn't reflect my opinion.

So I really think that the answer is individually unique, meaning if you think or believe you lost your virginity, then you did.

The answer truly is irrelevant, as whether or not you are a virgin is inconsquential in all matters, unless you need to be pure for a sacrifice or something. If you are searching for a technical line to cross you will be losing your virginity for the wrong reason. A bragging right I'm assuming. Everyone gets laid, don't make a big deal about the first time, or the lack of it. It'll happen, and you'll know it did when it does.

But, the idea that you would pop someone in the ass before doing it proper is somewhat disturbing. Funny, yes, but hard to imagine.
 ET Warrior
05-13-2003, 2:49 AM
Originally posted by munik
But, the idea that you would pop someone in the ass before doing it proper is somewhat disturbing. Funny, yes, but hard to imagine.

:rofl:

oh man, that was funny to read.....

I dont think Oral sex = a loss of virginity, just...intercourse does that.

I am still a virgin......i'm not so much saving myself for marriage, i've just never had a girlfriend who i've felt that having sex with would be proper....because to me sex needs to be meaningful and deep, especially for my first time. And as of yet i haven't found a girl that means that much to me.

Although my current girlfriend DOES mean a lot to me, there's still a long ways to go before i'll think about moving on to that level. ;)
 BrodieCadden
05-13-2003, 3:32 AM
"It depends on whether virginity is meant in the physical or the mental way."

Erm, I think he means physical :)

Anal would seem to me to be intercourse and therefore be losing ones virginity (who on Earth would do anal FIRST is beyond me... oh, homosexual couples, gotcha :) ) Oral isn't really losing ones virginity.
 C'jais
05-13-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by BrodieCadden
Erm, I think he means physical :)

Sorry, I was very uncohesive.

What I meant was the physical "barrier" (don't know the name in englisch) that's bursted when a girl has sex for the first time. That was what I meant with physical.

Because in that case, the definition is pretty clear.
 Rogue Nine
05-13-2003, 12:30 PM
Ah. You mean what we term the "hymen".
 munik
05-14-2003, 1:43 AM
The hymen can break from other things as well, not just intercourse. Can break for no reason as well. If it's there, it's an indicator, but if it's not it doesn't necessarily mean intercourse broke it.
 BrodieCadden
05-14-2003, 2:22 AM
It is quite common for the hymens of dancers (mostly ballet and ones that involve intensive stretching) to break before intercourse. So a broken hymen isn't necessarily an indication of sexual activity.
 BawBag
05-19-2003, 12:43 PM
any hole=goal

(the number 1 rule)
 Jah Warrior
05-19-2003, 7:33 PM
LOL,

well in my book, the loss of virginity is when you have partaken in the act of pro-creation (ie up the punani) However the rules are a little blurred for gay folk. (in honesty I'd rather not know) :D

Interesting question really.
 El Sitherino
05-19-2003, 8:19 PM
Originally posted by BawBag
any hole=goal

(the number 1 rule) i agree except the anus is kinda weird. it's like stickin your penis in a toilet.(not a clean toilet either)
 BawBag™
05-20-2003, 10:20 AM
any hole=goal.............

What I mean to say is that should be your attitude (this does not refer to homosexuality BTW) but realistically I would say that 'losing' your virginity is sex the traditional way. (you all know....)
 Jah Warrior
05-20-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by BawBag 2
any hole=goal.............

aural and nasal sex count?
 El Sitherino
05-20-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Jah Warrior
nasal sex why would anyone allow a penis to be in their nose?
 C'jais
05-20-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Jah Warrior
aural and nasal sex count?

The Jah man's got a point...

Reminds me of the site I saw where some wack dude explained how you could have sex with your car. Autoeroticism.... ewwww...

Needless to say, I don't think you'd want pictures of that...
 El Sitherino
05-20-2003, 10:42 AM
what about those people who have sex with animals? they are sick you know. why oh why would someone have sex with a freakin sheep? thats just gross.

anyways, the glory hole penetration is considered the way you lose it.
 STTCT
05-20-2003, 10:44 AM
don't know much about sex w/ animals...but I think I heard in a movie sex w/ a sheep is supposed to be the closest thing to a woman...feeling wise...

Now...why a sex w/ your car would be apealing to some... I mean I've heard of making out in the back seat....but making out w/ the back seat..... :eek: :eek:
 C'jais
05-20-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by STTCT
Now...why a sex w/ your car would be apealing to some... I mean I've heard of making out in the back seat....but making out w/ the back seat..... :eek: :eek:

Let's just say it involved the exhaust and a leather suit, and leave it at that...
 Jah Warrior
05-20-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
what about those people who have sex with animals? they are sick you know. why oh why would someone have sex with a freakin sheep? thats just gross.

LOL evidently you've never seen women from my home town.:eek:
 Sivy
05-20-2003, 11:09 AM
"mummy, what are they talking about?"

:confused:

sex with animals, noses and cars?

*shakes head* only on the internet

:p

IMO, penetration = lost of virginity
 Wacky_Baccy
05-20-2003, 11:52 AM
*agrees with Sivy* ^_^
Posted by InsaneSith
why would anyone allow a penis to be in their nose? Why does anyone allow a penis to be in their.. anything? :)

Seems pretty simple to me... But then, I am a perverted little sod :pPosted by C'jais
Reminds me of the site I saw where some wack dude explained how you could have sex with your car. Autoeroticism.... ewwww...

Needless to say, I don't think you'd want pictures of that... I'd have thought that with your track record, Jais, that sort of thing would have appealed greatly to you :p

. No, I'm not ever going to let it die =P ...I might let you think I've let it die, if you're lucky... ^_^ .
 BawBag™
05-20-2003, 2:23 PM
Another quote for you all to remember, regarding noses, cars and animals:

"Whatever floats your Boat"

*chuckles*

Cheers.
 munik
05-20-2003, 4:20 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised Jais didn't post a link for that autoeroticism thing. I could it add it to the list of wacked out sex sites that he has posted.
 C'jais
05-20-2003, 6:31 PM
Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy
Seems pretty simple to me... But then, I am a perverted little sod :pI'd have thought that with your track record, Jais, that sort of thing would have appealed greatly to you :p

D'oh, I don't own a car...

Yet.

I'll never look at my parent's Ford the same way, though.

Said too much again, didn't I?
 C'jais
05-20-2003, 6:48 PM
Originally posted by munik
Yeah, I'm surprised Jais didn't post a link for that autoeroticism thing. I could it add it to the list of wacked out sex sites that he has posted.

I'm tempted, but I don't know if it's within the forum's policy. Still, sex is sex, right? :rolleyes:

Oh, and if you think you'll be in any way whatsoever offended, stop reading this post. Now.

I warned you.

If you get a gut feeling from seeing any other sexual position than the missionary, I highly advise not looking.

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Here it comes....

Hah, fooled ya, didn't I?

You can sue me for melting your brain, but you can't sue me for not giving you a proper warning.

Watch the pic. It'll bite your eyes. (http://www.smartsoftware.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=29)

Mind you, I'm risking a lot by doing this, hehe...

Or maybe I just like it.
Page: 1 of 1