Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Red Vs. Blue

Page: 1 of 1
 Metallus
05-11-2003, 4:41 AM
I'm wondering if any of you have heard of this yet...

Red vs. Blue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles (http://www.redvsblue.com) is a fan-made online movie(?)/cartoon(?) series that is set in the Halo (you know, the Xbox game) universe. Not only that, they actually use the game's architecture to create each episode. I heard about it from Fark.com, but I didn't even bother to check it out the first couple weeks it was talked about, because I really didn't expect much from it.

Anyway, I eventually checked it out and I was AMAZED. I found it hilarious, and especially well-made, considering that the animation was done somehow by simply manipulating the Halo controls during a match. The voice acting is good, too.

I guess it only started up recently, and it will be updated weekly spanning about 22 episodes for the first season. I don't think you have to have played Halo to enjoy this, but I think people who have played it will especially appreciate it :)

So go check it out and share your thoughts!
Page: 1 of 1