Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your first Sam&Max

Page: 2 of 2
 sheaday6
07-20-2003, 2:25 PM
they've kept Sam & Max 2 shrouded in secrecy. Any employee of Lucasarts who talks about is shot. I shouldn't even be talking about it now. Its top secret, like area 51. when drawing concept art, they have 10 different people draw different parts and peice it all together in the end, so no one person can see the full picture. THATS HOW SECRET IT IS! One man saw 2 pieces, and was never heard from again.
 SyntheticGerbil
07-22-2003, 2:52 AM
Oh man, a slew of "lucasXcore" fans are coming.
 Astarte
07-26-2003, 5:41 AM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
That's real cute, hentai boy.
Boy? LOL, more like ecchi fangirl. =P

Another Lucas arts game I remember from back in the day was Loom, anyone else? Day of the tenticle was a classic too.
Heh, that's one of my favorite games, although I never really figured out how to beat Maniac Mansion. ^^;

The classic Sam and Max episode "A Stitch In Time" may well have had the best furry/tentacle scene every produced. You'd love it.
Hmm... tentacles are always fun... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestion! :)
 SyntheticGerbil
07-26-2003, 4:01 PM
"Hmm... tentacles are always fun..."

Pgggghhahahahaha....
 Setion
08-07-2003, 5:24 AM
I bet you're ugly.

Post your best bloated naked molerat picture.
Page: 2 of 2