Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Setup

Page: 1 of 1
 Jackrabbit
05-06-2003, 8:14 PM
I like the new setup Wraith.

That's about it.
 Wraith 8
05-06-2003, 8:21 PM
Well im not done.. i have to move all the threads to the right subforums :(... busy busy busy :(

;)

but hey.. we are the first and only PA right now with Subforums :D
YEEEEHAAAW
 Jackrabbit
05-06-2003, 8:23 PM
Cool. Yeah, I see your moving them right now, that's why I said this. You can delete this later if you want.
 Wraith 8
05-06-2003, 8:24 PM
ill leave it up for some people to comment.. before they all start making threads :p
 Sunshine Badass
05-06-2003, 9:10 PM
*Pokes head in*

If I did not see it, it is not illegal!

*Runs off to start another thread about the new format*
 UnfrozenCaveman
05-07-2003, 12:53 PM
I really like it! It's just like the main board, but it's ours. Now we don't have RP threads right next to questions and stuff. Props Wraith, great idea!
 Wraith 8
05-07-2003, 2:30 PM
lol thanx :D
 Dark Moon
05-07-2003, 2:52 PM
Nice... :D Now I don't have to spend time searching for interesting threads
 Ashmaster
05-07-2003, 5:04 PM
How about making one of those sections just for STUCK stuff. If it's important enough to STICK it, then is should be important enough to have it's own section
 -=ReApEr=-
05-07-2003, 5:06 PM
It will be easy to navigate with 3 sections and stickys will be easy to read if there in correct section. :)

Also nice setup Wraith :D
 Deft Aklin
05-07-2003, 5:14 PM
Wow, how unfair is this? ;P
j/k
We have our own forums for DS, hidden from prying eyes.;)

Yes that means you!
*points directly at you*
Definetely a lot neater though. You have, currently, the only PA that truly needs this here. I will be trying to usher my PA members to be a little more vocal on these forums, and maybe, dare I say it, even announce their allegiance? Then perhaps we might need more room here. Our PA has racked up 1,400 posts in three weeks.
*eeks*

You heard it here first folks, DS comes out of the closet. No, that doesn't sound quite right. 'Out of hiding', that's what I should have said. ;)
 Wraith 8
05-07-2003, 7:43 PM
Originally posted by Ashmaster
How about making one of those sections just for STUCK stuff. If it's important enough to STICK it, then is should be important enough to have it's own section i think the PA stuff is enough... RP will be florishing.. and once in game the group talk will be a lot used :D
Page: 1 of 1