Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Monkey Island: The Next Chapter

Page: 2 of 2
 mymipage
01-04-2004, 10:34 PM
Solving the not being able to see problem now.

I never called you a patron, all I said about you on the site was that you were the one who would be drawing the next page.

I found Kenley's page. I'll upload it tomorrow when I'm not as tired ;)
 Maria-Elaine
01-16-2004, 7:55 AM
no, I know that you didn't call me that, it was at the top of one forum page here..like this: patrons:Maria-Elaine
I'm not quite sure what the maning of that word is, so I asked you, but it's not THAT important ;)

I'm repeating myself...but you will get the page soon.^^
Bye!'_'
 Joshi
01-16-2004, 5:35 PM
Patron simply means you are browsing this forum. any other members browsing this forum will also be added to the list of patrons. It's a funny pirate thing.
 Maria-Elaine
02-15-2004, 2:22 PM
Yeah, you heard right!^^
Good news: I finished the page(yay me!)
bad news: you have to wait till I scanned it, whichfor I have to go to my fathers office, and this will be some time this week.
hmm, it doesn't seem to me that many people are intersted in the comic anymore, but maybe that changes when the bsbc is back again:cool:
hey, you people out there! If you are interseted, post something!^^
I think i would be very sad, if the comic wouldn't continue...(I hope my ending is not too hard to continue....:rolleyes: )
see you again!:indy: (<-huzzah!I got the indy-DVD's!!)
 Kenley
03-20-2004, 7:12 AM
ooo I can't wait :D

I have another monkey fan who may draw another page.... once The 5 page is put up..Ill get him to ask you or something!
 Etibow
05-24-2007, 2:25 PM
So... I guess we'll never see this comic thing again...?
 Maria-Elaine
05-25-2007, 7:38 AM
So... I guess we'll never see this comic thing again...?

oh, I have to say, I completely forgot about all this..*points to her last posting date*

I actually send the page to the guy in charge a long time ago and after that never heard of it again^^''

is the bsbc up again? (I'm only checking worldofmi.com these days, so I don't know...)

I'd be glad if this project could be re-animated, it was alot of fun to make^^
 Kenley
05-25-2007, 9:46 PM
oh, I have to say, I completely forgot about all this..*points to her last posting date*

I actually send the page to the guy in charge a long time ago and after that never heard of it again^^''

is the bsbc up again? (I'm only checking worldofmi.com these days, so I don't know...)

I'd be glad if this project could be re-animated, it was alot of fun to make^^

Hey... WHOA! Long time... anyway. If you send me the picture to xtremex2000@hotmail.com I will put it up on the web for everyone to see.... :)
 Maria-Elaine
06-01-2007, 5:50 PM
hey kenley, did you get my mail? I did send it to you some days back and didn't receive a reply...?

and by the way: i noticed that mymipage didn't get it(he asked for it in another thread...I thought he got it at that time...like, in 2005?*sigh*)...
no wonder he was sort of mad because I didn't reply...

well, hope you got it this time...^^
Page: 2 of 2