Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Playing on a (fairly) new PC

Page: 1 of 1
 jamiepankhurst
04-30-2003, 1:27 PM
Hi there.

I recently borrowed GF off of a friend and I would dearly love to play it but for one thing. It crashes to the desktop within a few minutes of starting, and when I reload saved games. This means I can't even get past the garage at the start of the game :(

I thought perhaps it would be a problem with the fact that it is a fairly old game and I am trying to run it on Win2K with a 64Mb Graphics Card and a 2000Mhz Processor. So I downloaded the patch for fast computers from the GF website but that hasn't stopped the problem.

If anyone is running it successfully on a similar set-up to me than can you reply to this and tell me how you've got it working, I would really like to play!!! :D
 Metallus
04-30-2003, 1:33 PM
Try some of the suggestions in this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=98013) thread.
Page: 1 of 1