Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the wrong board!?!

Page: 1 of 1
 Blademaster_109
04-29-2003, 6:40 PM
here read this first

As mentioned on Blue's News, Raven Software's Kenn Hoekstra recently released some new details about Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy on the developer's message boards

That was from gamestop, and when you clicked on message board it took you to here is the link

http://forums.ravensoft.com/ib/ikonboard.pl?s=;act=ST;f=21;t=20309)

If you go to that link the guy says he is a developer.

ne ways my question to you guys is this the offical board or not.
 StormHammer
04-29-2003, 7:07 PM
Those are Raven Software's forums, and Raven Software is the developer of both JO and JA.

LEC also have their own forums, AFAIK.

Jediknightii.net forums are the Premium forums for Jedi Outcast, as shown on LECs official site for the game.

These forums will do the same for JA as for JO in time...and the development team post here with information on a semi-regular basis. :)
 Blademaster_109
04-29-2003, 7:13 PM
thanks
 PrimoSidone
04-29-2003, 8:26 PM
Hoekstra is a dutch sur-name :D

maybe our kenn has dutch roots
 Blademaster_109
04-29-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by PromoSidone
Hoekstra is a dutch sur-name :D

maybe our kenn has dutch roots

wtf does that have to do with ne thing.
 SPY_jmr1
04-30-2003, 3:42 AM
I dont know either... its a interesting idea, you should ask him about it next time he comes around!

Also, before I close this thread(because, I think it's been answered correctly?) i'd like to direct everyone in this forum, to a new idea we're trying in the Swamp. It can be found at http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98283)

I realize that alot of you don't visit the Swamp, and might have missed this.

Any and all feedback is welcome/wanted!

Have a good night/day everyone, and... its closed!
Page: 1 of 1