Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

COMI Help

Page: 1 of 1
 nirvine
04-27-2003, 3:21 PM
I had two questions about COMI:
1) Where can I find the rad banjo dueling tunes?
2) In one of the la2 files (on cd2), there's a picture of a yellow beach with two palm trees and a floating monkey head. It's the very first IMAG if you expand the trees. Does anyone know what this is for? Interestingly, the subsequent IMAGs are a LEC symbol, a single monkey head and an arrow labled "cute bear by Jonathan Ackley". They all look like they were done in MS Paint.
Thanks.
 jannar85
04-28-2003, 12:40 PM
2 = These are just mainly test which they made, I guess. This is seen in Grim Fandango as well.
 CCCP
04-29-2003, 2:39 AM
For #1, I haven't looked for the music/notes they actually duel with, but here is the music that Edward Van Helgen plays at the end:

Open COMI.LA1, expand 'LECF', go down and expand 'LFLF' number 20 (caber tossing field image), offset 40617443 (0x026BC5E3), the music starts with 'SOUN' block number 9, offset 41713664 (0x027C8000). You can expand each of the remaining 'SOUN' blocks then play or save the 'iMUS' blocks.

CCCP
 James Isaac
05-04-2003, 3:43 AM
Originally posted by jannar85
This is seen in Grim Fandango as well.

Here is the test room in Grim Fadnango (btw, Manny isn't drawn into the scene, I just used debugging mode to get him there in-game):

http://www.aprx52.dsl.pipex.com/Grim/media/CSS/dogHouse1.jpg)
Page: 1 of 1