Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mara Jade pictures

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Skywalker
04-27-2003, 7:06 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for pictures of Mara Jade, so if any one knows where I can find them on the internet please let me know.

You've seen my avatar and my sig so I don't need to explain things!:D
 benTantilles
04-27-2003, 9:05 AM
skywalker-

the official star wars site has some great pics of jade.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/marajadeskywalker/eu.html)

or u could try the official homepage of shannon baska (the model who posed for decipher's mara jade ccg) at
www.shannon-baska.com)

hope that helps

btw, are u some girl who tries to emulate jade in everyway or a guy who is infatuated with mara's beauty and is envious of luke with respect to the fact that when he's around, u don't stand a chance? jus wonderin...:D
 Jedi Skywalker
04-27-2003, 9:23 AM
I'm a girl that's just herself. I like the character of Mara is there something wrong with? BTW, what's wrong with MJ, she's a great character! And if you want to know, no one can emulate MJ, she's one in a kind and she can't be cpoied or something.

Do you ask a guy who's name is Luke Skywalker and who's got a ava and sig of him the same thing?

Just watching for her pictures, because those pictures are rare. Don't want to hear such comments any more, it was just a question

Don't try to be a smart guy with me, that's a thing I really don't like!
 benTantilles
04-27-2003, 9:37 AM
hey...chill out, jedi. i didn't mean anything by it. forgive me if i offended you.

honestly, the reason why i asked you that question was coz i wanted to establish what gender u were. u c, female star wars fans are kinda rare, so it's always nice to acknowledge the presence of one.

looks like i really botched that one up...

Don't try to be a smart guy with me
i'll try, but as many people can attest to, it's kinda hard to ignore one's natural disposition.

im not making things any better, am I?
 Jedi Skywalker
04-27-2003, 11:44 AM
I've accepted your apologies, so no har feelings any more. You could've put it a bit nicer, so try it the next time will ya?:confused:

I like people who are honoust about their opinion, so it doesn't bother you that I'm a girl? If you don't mind I can let you stay on my buddy list, if you mind I must release my vornsk.

Your choice:D
 benTantilles
04-27-2003, 11:54 AM
buddy...vornsk...buddy...vornsk...
it seems that, contrary to what've u said, u leave me with no choice. :p

i'll take the buddy anytime. ;)

and, like i've just said, the reason why i so tactlessly fronted that question was to discover your gender. i think it's real cool to chat with female sw fans coz, well, u guys-girls, sorry- are pretty rare. i'm not bothered at all by your sex.
 Jedi Skywalker
04-27-2003, 11:59 AM
Take the buddy, yes good choice.

Tne vornsk is eating Noghri for breakfast so he has no trouble with other species. Glad you took the buddy, if you didn't I had to fetch him and he's out playing with his dewback friend.

Glad that you've accpeted my offer.:p
 benTantilles
04-27-2003, 12:03 PM
so am i, sky. so am i.
:p
 wassup
04-28-2003, 1:36 AM
 Rogue15
04-28-2003, 2:11 AM
 Shotokan
05-03-2003, 6:23 AM
Yup... She looks pretty... erm... cool...
 Echuu Shen-Jon
05-10-2003, 6:58 PM
I also like Mara Jade!

And to benTantilles - there are many female Star Wars fans!
At least I know many!

And this (http://www.maarasuniverse.com/Luke_and_Mara_Skywalker_Pics.html) is the new URL to Luke and Mara!
 Jedi Skywalker
05-11-2003, 8:39 AM
Originally posted by Echuu Shen-Jon
I also like Mara Jade!

And to benTantilles - there are many female Star Wars fans!
At least I know many!

And this (http://www.maarasuniverse.com/Luke_and_Mara_Skywalker_Pics.html) is the new URL to Luke and Mara!

Thanks Echuu Shen-Jon for your support on this one, and thanks for the new link;)
 Echuu Shen-Jon
05-11-2003, 8:40 AM
No problem ;)
 benTantilles
05-11-2003, 8:48 AM
echuu-
yeah, i know, female fans aren't that rare. but, u c, i had to find out if sky was male or not...coz if she were a he, i'd be able to initiate a discussion on the merits of shannan baska's figure and such. of course, once i found out sky was female, i had to concoct some excuse without her thinking i was shallow.

...oops...too late :D
 Echuu Shen-Jon
05-11-2003, 8:50 AM
:D

Okay...I also just pointed out!
 J.K Luke
05-12-2003, 4:43 AM
well, my g/f likes mara jade and she is also a star wars fan, I actually got influenced by her lol ;)
 Jedi Skywalker
05-12-2003, 4:30 PM
Originally posted by benTantilles
echuu-
yeah, i know, female fans aren't that rare. but, u c, i had to find out if sky was male or not...coz if she were a he, i'd be able to initiate a discussion on the merits of shannan baska's figure and such. of course, once i found out sky was female, i had to concoct some excuse without her thinking i was shallow.

...oops...too late :D

Really too late but hey, I won't feed you to the vornsk any way. You could've asked politly and I would have answered:D
 swphreak
05-12-2003, 4:33 PM
You mean you didn't know she was a girl :eek: :p

Mara Jade? It's Jaina Solo all the way!
 Echuu Shen-Jon
05-12-2003, 4:54 PM
No, Mara Jade...I'm nearly eating the pages with her and Luke!!! (Thrawn trilogy) (Not too good, as it's a lent book :D)
 SE_Vader_536
05-12-2003, 9:38 PM
ah yess we all love mara now do we....:D

ok id think there would be good pics in her comicbooks but were you asking for online pics? oh well in that case im not much help. maybe a search on google's image search would help...:rolleyes:
 darthfergie
05-14-2003, 1:10 AM
wow...pointless post Vader...but at least it was decisivly pointless...somewhat...

Mara is great...liked her more as a non-Jedi Master tho...(Thrawn stuff)
 Jedi Skywalker
05-14-2003, 4:42 PM
Originally posted by darthfergie
wow...pointless post Vader...but at least it was decisivly pointless...somewhat...

Mara is great...liked her more as a non-Jedi Master tho...(Thrawn stuff)

She was really cool as a non-Jedi master, yes indeed

And Phreak, Jaina's cool also;)
 joetech3000
05-18-2003, 9:42 PM
 Nom Anorr
06-06-2003, 11:28 AM
Thats a good one, Joe.
 Jedi Skywalker
06-06-2003, 5:12 PM
Thanks for all the new pictures and comments, glad to hear about how you think about Mara Jade, my new av is also from the cover of a book of the New Jedi Order and I like it. Thanks for the cover of Rebirth, haven't read it or saw i yet.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
 benTantilles
06-07-2003, 1:12 AM
You mean you didn't know she was a girl
yeah, well, i'm pretty new to these boards & i've never conversed with her before, so my sin isn't THAT unforgiveable...:p

cool avy, sky...tho personally, i prefer your previous one. but variety's the spice of life, i guess...

don't really like rebirth's mara pic...her facial features don't look as great as most other pix i've seen of her.
 Jedi Skywalker
06-07-2003, 2:13 PM
Originally posted by benTantilles
cool avy, sky...tho personally, i prefer your previous one. but variety's the spice of life, i guess...

don't really like rebirth's mara pic...her facial features don't look as great as most other pix i've seen of her.

With the expression I agree, but it's cool eventhough.

And concerning my av, trying to change avery week, to another one of mine. :D
 TheMaestro
07-01-2003, 6:09 AM
Luke and Mara still rule as a combo imho -- I think at first people said.,.."Luke...in love?"

But we all seemed to grow to like it
Page: 1 of 1