Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i need one file from grim fandango pls!

Page: 1 of 1
 d61helix
04-26-2003, 2:01 PM
can anyone help me?? i bought grim fan. a few years back and never completed it ..and now would like to play it again..but my disc is scratched and i got error reading D:\GRIMDATA\VOX0003.LAB(its about 38megs)
anyone kind enuff pls send me the file preferably tru ICQ, my UIN is 3161364....thanks in advance.
 Nick Virago
07-20-2006, 6:35 PM
you seriously want someone to send you 38 mb over icq? try a p2p software, emule is the best for this purposes.

notice your not doing anything illegal since you already bought the game
 Thrik
07-20-2006, 9:08 PM
Nick, this thread is three years old. The others than you just bumped are also of a similar age.

It's fine to want to chat with the community, but please watch that you don't get carried away. :~
 Nick Virago
07-20-2006, 10:26 PM
OMG! I read it was from april I just didn't read it was that old, sorry! I just sorted the list by amount of answers
 d61helix
08-26-2006, 1:20 PM
HAHA!!! youre a real joker! i already downloaded it from p2p like 1yr + ago, but still didnt complete it, guess its not very compatible with winxp, kept giving illegal operations....guess i'll jus get one win95 system up one of these days....CHEEERS!!
Page: 1 of 1