Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help, anyone?

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark Moon
04-24-2003, 3:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone could slide any credits my way for, say, a glowing name and a signature picture? Any and all help is appreciated!
 setsuko
04-24-2003, 9:24 PM
*looks at Dark Moon*

So, got stranded on the planet? *tsk* Well, be careful who you beg for money from, we don't want to see you own money to a syndicate or anything, do we? But hey, I've been in your seat more times than I'd like to admit, so here's a few creds. Spend them wisely. Now, if you don't have anything better to do than sitting here begging, I could give you a blaster and a job. Hey, I even got a floor for you to sleep on. But that would not be charity; you would have to earn your stay.

Here's my adress.

*writes a note*

Come check it out if you don't find a better deal, okay?

*continues her walk down the street*
 Wraith 8
04-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Dark Moon
Just wondering if anyone could slide any credits my way for, say, a glowing name and a signature picture? Any and all help is appreciated! im sorry.. we dont do that here...
everyone has to earn their own way.....
jut hang around.. and are they THAT important?
 setsuko
04-25-2003, 2:05 PM
Dunno, Wraith. Since I can't figure out a meaning for them after getting my signature image, I give mine away without regrets.
 Dark Moon
04-25-2003, 2:52 PM
Alright sorry Wraith, won't happen again, but thanks setsuko! *looks at current point count* Hmm... only 800 some to go!
 UnfrozenCaveman
04-25-2003, 5:31 PM
I haven't yet asked for donations, and I won't. Personally, I think it's an accomplishment if you earn the credits yourself. It's kind of like the "hard work pays off"- although, it's not hard work it's posting, being active in the boards as well as having some good threads that people put their opinions on.
 Dark Moon
04-25-2003, 11:40 PM
Yes caveman I see your point now and I can assure you that it won't happen again. Wraith could you please close this post? I don't want anyone getting bad impressions heh. Thanks!
 Lord Helmet
04-26-2003, 3:38 PM
you're all crazy! its not an accomplishment to post ona forum....just gimme your credits....and ill give you a whole bunch of nothing
 Sunshine Badass
04-26-2003, 4:58 PM
And you are our banker???;)
 Dark Moon
04-27-2003, 4:55 PM
Lord helmet the banker... Hmmm, guess I'll have to keep all my credits in a pillowcase :D ;)
 Wraith 8
04-27-2003, 7:34 PM
lol thats ok dark moon.. thats ok :D just hang around more :D
 Lord Helmet
04-28-2003, 4:56 PM
don't worry as long as long as you're a good member (that means you give me bribes) ill be good to you! ...well maybe
 Dark Moon
04-28-2003, 7:32 PM
Bribes? BRIBES!? You just better watch out my viciously mutated pack of sentient eating womp rats sir... :D
 UnfrozenCaveman
04-28-2003, 7:46 PM
I wasn't trying to come off like a jerk. I was also thinking, if it's "bad" to donate credits, why the heck is it an option?

Dark Moon- I think you've had some good posts so far! Keep it up, eh?!
 Dark Moon
04-29-2003, 3:01 PM
Thanks Caveman, and don't worry about it, you didn't come off like a jerk at all :)
Page: 1 of 1