Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JA for console?

Page: 1 of 1
 Irish_Jedi
04-23-2003, 7:03 PM
I was just wondering if u guys could tell me if this is coming out for PS2/Gamecube/Xbox? Im asking mainly because my comp is too slow to run it, and if it does come out for those consoles, will I be able to play multiplayer? I have played and completed this game on my friends PC, and I think it is a brilliant game, but I would like to get into the Jedi Academy and stuff like that, but I was wondering if this would be possible if it becomes a console game????
Thanks in advance if I get any answers...;)
 Taos
04-23-2003, 10:41 PM
As far as I know it's going to be available for the Xbox as well as the pc.

*moves to JA discussion forum*
 Prime
04-24-2003, 1:43 PM
Originally posted by Irish_Jedi
I was just wondering if u guys could tell me if this is coming out for PS2/Gamecube/Xbox? Im asking mainly because my comp is too slow to run it, and if it does come out for those consoles, will I be able to play multiplayer? I have played and completed this game on my friends PC, and I think it is a brilliant game, but I would like to get into the Jedi Academy and stuff like that, but I was wondering if this would be possible if it becomes a console game????
Thanks in advance if I get any answers...;) I'm sure it will become a console game at some point, but not for a while after the PC version. I don't think consoles have good multiplayer, do they?

Besides, the PC version will be better anyway, because you'll be able to download and play all the custom models, skins, maps, and mods that people make. With consoles, you're stick with just the original game, and in most cases, not online MP.
Page: 1 of 1