Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sam & Max 2 screenshots coming soon?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jake
04-21-2003, 10:55 PM
Theoretically some Friday between now and May 15th we'll be seeing the first 5 or 6 screenshots from the new Sam & Max, along with a press release...

Of course there's the chance that they will show absolutely nothing, but LucasArts has already rolled out 2 or 3 new games for this year's E3 expo. Heres hoping we see something.
 SyntheticGerbil
04-23-2003, 7:25 AM
Just tell me they didn't screw Full Throttle up too much!
 Skinkie
04-23-2003, 11:45 PM
The screens didn't look too far off to me, but I haven't played the original in awhile.
 FeldmanSkitzoid
04-25-2003, 2:46 AM
Well, the characters look more squat, and they changed Ben's bike, but I think it's looking good so far. But everything is in 3D graphics, even the environments, so you'll be wandering around just like you would in Tomb Raider, apparently.

The bad guys look pretty cool, though I hope they're not planning on leaving out the Cave Fish. Check Gamespot for a lot of good info, or LucasArts of course.

I'm really hoping they give us SOMETHING about the new S&M game. ANYTHING.
 Jake
04-28-2003, 1:26 AM
Cavefish are still in this game. No clue what their role is, or if they're still spooky and cool.
 SyntheticGerbil
05-01-2003, 8:18 PM
Hah, not with those lighting affects, Jake.
Page: 1 of 1