Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Possible Contradictory In-Game Situation

Page: 1 of 1
 StarCords
04-20-2003, 7:41 PM
Just a thought, if a dedicated member of =A= got a very large bounty on their head, and dsome of =A='s Hunters were assigned to that job, wouldn't that pose a problem?
 swediot=)
04-21-2003, 10:45 PM
sounds like it would seeing that i think that =A= has an endless supply of bounty hunters but there must be something that stopt this from happening though i mean the game cant just let your friends turn on you...... can it??
 setsuko
04-21-2003, 10:51 PM
Well, there's where roleplaying comes in. After all, a lot of good stories includes friendship, loyalty, backstabbing and betrayal. It could easily turn into an interesting scenario! :)
 Lord Helmet
04-22-2003, 12:40 AM
um...they dont have to accept the job you know...they can just take a different one
 UnfrozenCaveman
04-22-2003, 2:41 AM
OR we could split the profit and put some of it into our bank account!! Split it three way, x amount goes to bounty hunter, x amount goes to the person with the bounty and finally x amount goes into the =A= bank account.

Yes, this does bring up a good scenario. And as of right now, that's my only answer.
 swediot=)
04-22-2003, 3:12 AM
rivalraly whithin the pa would make for interesting role play indeed which side would be picked by whom and what will the outcome be hmmmmm....... sounds cool
 Jackrabbit
04-22-2003, 10:13 AM
I think it would just depend on the Bounty Hunter, and in this instance the PA shouldn't get involved (ie. the Militia wont try to stop it, or the leaders wont discipline anybody.) I feel this way because, who are we to say which job they can and cannot take? I know the question wasn't asking what the PA rules are for this, but I know it will probably come up.

Personally, I respect all Bounty Hunters (except the ones that blow up speeders full of children, just to make the mark look to the left). If I had a bounty on my head, and someone in the BH group took the job, I wouldn't have any hard feelings at all. I would probably even wish them luck. That's not to say I wouldn't put up a fight, but I wouldn't b1tch and moan when they killed me, or go tell Gaal (unless, of course, Gaal was the hunter, then I would constantly b1tch and moan :p)

Back to the PA rules, I think if somebody has a price on their head, and it's not too big, the PA should help them, if possible (I don't know if it is with the game mechanics). As I was saying, though, I think the PA should back off if somebody wants to collect the bounty.
Page: 1 of 1