Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruiting All Races And Professions!!! Dark Knights!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 cptn
04-20-2003, 4:39 PM
We are the Dark Knights-Mercenary Alliance, we are a
mercenary group who will take just about any job for
the right price,but our numbers are thin now, but we are growing very fast, so we need any available assassins, bounty hunters,
smugglers, or whatever, to join us,we hope to promise
high pay, some of the best weaponry,and we will
protect any legitimate businesses who wish merely to
exist in peace, our website is www.geocities.com/dktma),
We invite anyone intersted to go there, or to our temporary
forums at
http://pub64.ezboard.com/b32ndhellfish72174) ,and post your interest, we'll be waiting!
 cptn
04-20-2003, 5:09 PM
I represent a PA called the Dark Knights, i know i just posted another thread for my PA, but this is one saying that we are more than a mercenary PA. we are getting creature handlers, droid engineers, medics, dancers, etc. So I just want to make it clear that we want any and all professions. We offer full protection to any shop owners that want to live in peace away, or even just people that want protection. So if you like this idea, go to our site www.geocities.com/dktma) or e-mail me at cptn@comcast.net , thanks for taking the time out to read this!
Page: 1 of 1