Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Do I make you mad....?

Page: 1 of 1
 Cosmos Jack
04-19-2003, 9:50 PM
I'm just curious to all the people that know and love me on the forum. How many people totally hate me and wish I would leave and never come back?:confused:

Go ahead tell me what you think all that ble ble ble stuff ;)
 Cosmos Jack
04-19-2003, 10:10 PM
Well gee wiz people you gripe at me all the time now you have a clear chance and nobody is doing it ....
 Tyrion
04-19-2003, 10:32 PM
gee,what's with the black and white answers?:p

I dont like your attitude much, but if you acted a little more respectful to other's opinions, I'd be fine with letting you stay.
 Wacky_Baccy
04-19-2003, 11:01 PM
I don't see this thread lasting much longer seeing as it's not really at home in this forum and is rather pointless, but I'll add my two penneth because I actually changed my mind about you recently...

Your attitude grates on me, but you seem to argue better than a fair amount of people who have posted here, and you seem not to blindly and doggedly belabour one point in obliviousness to what's being discussed around you, which is nice.

It's always good to have another point of view in a forum, and it would get terribly boring if it was just the regular liberal bunch without anyone of a different view to debate with :p

In short, I wouldn't say we could ever become best buddies, but your views interest me and I think you add something to this place that tends to liven things up without letting them get too out of hand, so overall I don't mind you - sorry if that disappoints :)
 Dagobahn Eagle
04-19-2003, 11:19 PM
I'm not going to answer this strange poll of yours, but I'm going to ask you this: Are you trolling, or seriously asking?
 C'jais
04-19-2003, 11:22 PM
Thread closed due to forum rules.

Jack, I like you as a person, but the way you rudely present your views is sometimes bordering on severe flaming.

Please, for everyone's enjoyable time here, think twice about clicking that "submit" button when you've finished writing your reply. I do it myself, sometimes I even end up not posting anything, because I feel I wouldn't add anything relevant to the topic. That's fine most of the time as well, but if what's left is just me being not nice or downright snarky, then I can usually catch myself before the damage is done.

Sometimes I have to go back and delete something.

I suggest everyone check their posts for relevance and harshness like this, or I will have to do it for you. Saves me some trouble.
Page: 1 of 1