Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SW Lego

Page: 1 of 1
 Purple_Tentacle
04-16-2003, 10:59 AM
k-mart had 20% off toys today, i got

- Jabba's Palace
- Geonosian Fighter

i also got a sweet score of a UCS TIE Interceptor that had a few bags missing and was reduced to $24 AU. thats really cheap for so much lego. :) :) :)

i am starting to save up for the Star Destroyer today...its gunna take a while. and with the AT-AT coming out soon i dunno if ima make it :)
 daring dueler
04-16-2003, 4:48 PM
thats cool, i dont buy legos really, but i do have the small jabbas palace sets.
 ZBomber
04-21-2003, 11:37 PM
Cool. I have alot of the orignal ones (Darth Vader's TIE Fighter, Landspeeder, Speeder Bikes, etc) but none of the newer ones, or ones from Episode 2... :(
 swphreak
04-22-2003, 12:41 AM
I have the Blockade Runner Lego, and I really want the SD lego.... but I really have no place for it and it costs too much. I have a few other Legos too.
 boinga1
04-27-2003, 1:42 AM
I have waay too many legos, i've got....x-wing fighter (missiong a laser cannon), b-wing, slave I (ep2), jedi starfighter, naboo starfighter, droid starfighter (ep1), a-wing, droid carrier (holds 6 droids plus pilot), zam's and anakin's speeders, republic gunship and....ewoks! (with stormies). Oh yeah...also the mini sets of slave 1 and jedi starfighter.
 dark jedi 8
04-28-2003, 6:08 PM
i had all of the legos up to the AOTC ones last year. i just stopped gettin them for some reason:confused: . i really didn't have all the money couse i had to fill in some of my 3 3/4 collection, and that put me back.

anyway, great deal!:)
 benTantilles
05-04-2003, 6:45 AM
i've got the TIE interceptor collectors' edition...that's one huge model. gonna get the x-wing someday.
also have the a-wing. i'm a hard core starfighter fan...:D
 Lynk Former
05-04-2003, 6:50 AM
lol yeah i'd still be collecting lego today but i gotta spend more money on anime and stuff... last Lego thing I got was a N1
 StarCords
05-04-2003, 5:21 PM
I have about 40 sets. Go to www.fbtb.net) it is truly "The Ultimate Star Wars Lego Experience"
 dark jedi 8
05-05-2003, 6:37 PM
yeah, that site is really good, they have some great customs as well.:)
 Talon Karade
05-07-2003, 12:25 PM
Hi everyone at the Lucas Forums - this is Talon Karade here. You say you've collect lego - thats nothing compared to what me and my friend have got (he might sign up to these xcellent forums). He has got the Star Destoyer, X-Wing, Y-Wing, B-Wing, Yoda/Dooku Duel, and so much more. Added to that I've got the A-Wing, Jedi Starfighter, Tusken Encounter etc!
Page: 1 of 1