Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New , and i got a question??

Page: 1 of 1
 Blademaster_109
04-12-2003, 11:13 PM
i played jedi knight 2 both for xbox, and pc. The controlls were horrable and bad for the both of them will it be like that for this just button smashing. also is the offical forum, does this mean developers will come through!
 SPY_jmr1
04-13-2003, 12:39 AM
Smartassedness removed in favor of a public service message

Visit Strong Bad's Weekly Email! (http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.htm)

I would suggest remaping the controls on the PC to your liking, I dont know if XBOX can do this or not.

Have a Nice Day!
 Boba Rhett
04-13-2003, 1:49 AM
That wasn't very nice, SPY. :tsk:

The controls for the PC version are amazingly customizable, Blademaster, so I'm not sure why you're saying that they were horrible. Just set them to however you like.
 coupes.
04-13-2003, 2:10 AM
for sure the controls for XBOX are horrible, this is a port from a PC game... but for the PC version you can't say that, like it's been said, they're entirely customizable.
 SPY_jmr1
04-13-2003, 2:35 AM
alright, you're right... that wasn't very nice, and has been since corrected.

anyone who read it and didn't like it, i'm sorry.

if you read it and didn't care, then nither do I.

if you didn't see it, dont worry about it.

I was in a crummy mood when the above orginally first appered.

carry on! :)
 Blademaster_109
04-13-2003, 10:22 AM
Thanks, but how do u change the controls. The problem was that u had to press f1 or f8 to use a force power.
 WarteX
04-13-2003, 11:02 AM
Thanks, but how do u change the controls. The problem was that u had to press f1 or f8 to use a force power.

Just click on the controls button in the main menu. A list will appear with different categorys; weapons, force powers, force powers 2, move, etc. Press which ever u wanna change.

Lets say u would like to b able to use force lightning with the Ctrl key on the keyboard. Click on the force powers 2 button and a new list will appear with all the light side and dark side power (not the neutral ones). Now click on the text saying lightning and press the Ctrl button. Now load up a game with force lightning or join a server with force powers enabled and press Ctrl on your keyboard, tadah! lightning bursts out.
 JediBozQ
04-13-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Blademaster_109
Thanks, but how do u change the controls. The problem was that u had to press f1 or f8 to use a force power. O_O

Did you ever take the time to look at the options mate? There are three main buttons for the force powers.

Next Force Power, Previous Force Power and Use Force Power.

And for the record, PC are the BEST to play First Person Shooter games.
 Blademaster_109
04-13-2003, 12:06 PM
yeah i know that but during multi player u need to have a 1-touch button, and when i used the previous and next buttons i usualy go pass them.
 Darth Groovy
04-13-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
That wasn't very nice, SPY. :tsk:

The controls for the PC version are amazingly customizable, Blademaster, so I'm not sure why you're saying that they were horrible. Just set them to however you like.

Reason#447 why PC games are better, and the XBOX sucks...
 Blademaster_109
04-13-2003, 12:53 PM
lol! thats a good one.:D
 Prime
04-13-2003, 7:20 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Reason#447 why PC games are better, and the XBOX sucks... Reason #448 is that as far as I know the XBox players can download exactly 0 skins, maps, and mods...
 Blademaster_109
04-13-2003, 7:44 PM
u can download things for xbox like new levels and stuff since xbox has an hard drive
Page: 1 of 1