Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

QUestions about Mapping Modeling and skinning?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Gringo
04-11-2003, 11:52 AM
OK So they announced Jedi Academy, due out this winter hopefully before december! But the announcement leads me to some questions:

1) The engine is basically another Q3A engine heavily modified, does that mean our maps will still work?

2) "Players can create their own characters by defining various characteristics, such as species, gender, clothing and physical attributes allowing for a more personal experience before entering the academy to learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force."
Which leads me to believe the skin's and models from JKII won't work in the new game? or there would have to be some type of importer, but I assume the character models won't work.

3) How can I get on the Beta Team, LOL!

:sithm: :vik4: [V] Darth Gringo :sithm:

:beam2:
 Prime
04-11-2003, 1:11 PM
I believe the story is that Raven will be releasing various tools to allow you to convert models, maps, and so on into Jedi Knight: Academy...
Page: 1 of 1